to all my fellow STAR WARS freaks and geeks

BIG T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Already read the plots to both Episode II and III, but thanks for the scoop. Lately I've become quite a Star Wars freak, since my final project for studio involves making ceramic artifacts for the Jedi High Council. Scoop the book series called "The Art of Star Wars", they have some DOPE fucking work in there. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Already read the plots to both Episode II and III, but thanks for the scoop. Lately I've become quite a Star Wars freak, since my final project for studio involves making ceramic artifacts for the Jedi High Council. Scoop the book series called "The Art of Star Wars", they have some DOPE fucking work in there. Beer,

El Mamerro

im not verbal about it but im on that tech tip too. ive noticed the robots you draw and some flyers you've made and im impressed....

my as just saw the first star wars movie like 2 weeks ago, and now they've got a second one coming out? it had its own cd all about the special effects in the movie an since i had nothin better to do, watched the whole making of the damn movie from like peoples shoelaces to nuts and bolts placed on the shelves in the shops at that desert town...

that movie was fuckin dope from a design perspective...

Archived