Homie Figures...

ETHREADZNY

What does everyone feel about those homie figures... I cant stop buyin them... A good portion of my spending cash has gone to them... I am the first to say it is pathetic.. but it takes money away from drinking.. all i can say is they defiently didnt have toys like this when i was little..

http://www.homies.tv/homies02/snoopdogg.jpg

nothing like pimps and hoes...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TheDictator

my girlfriends little spanish gangsta brother and sister has them damn things....i went to that lowrider mag. show in tampa last weekend i and saw them it was like 10 bucks for 5 figures what the hell i think its a waste of money but mabye thats cuz it was at the show......

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by TheDictator

my girlfriends little spanish gangsta brother and sister has them damn things....i went to that lowrider mag. show in tampa last weekend i and saw them it was like 10 bucks for 5 figures what the hell i think its a waste of money but mabye thats cuz it was at the show......

5 for ten bucks?damn...they're in the quarter vending machines at supermarkets here..

Archived