Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bear

nueva york numero dos

Guest Can you sign my book???

Yo, dont get sour because a certain member of MIA got his shit rocked at the hands of an IRAK member...Thats about as real as gets kiddo.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate legals its a fact... i hate them, you wanna know why? anyone can do them... do you remember the first time you went out bombing with that throwup that looked so dope in your book... but then you go out people walking down the street cars driving by... and the next day that throw up looked like someone shit on the wall.... it takes time to get your mind into the state of a bomber where you can do some nice illegal simple letter styles and rock the ballsiest of spots... in my view it takes more effort to do a clean throw-up than it does to do a 4-hour production... why because that production just takes painting skill thats it and i mean thats it.... bombing is a physical and mental state... and dont get me wrong i love piecing but legals give kids quicker fame than someone who was to rag em... they take a flick send them into 14 mags and 3 websites and have fame in a matter of days... and like akro said graffiti is about the illegal and the excitement that comes with it, whether its worrying about the next train coming down the track or the police chasing you... you do it for excitement and fun, not to brag about your 4 hours of noneventful,extremely boring painting in front of some brick wall...all i gotta say is keep graff alive the illegal way...and this pissed me off so much that i decided fuck work tomorrow, lets kill shit tonight.

there are some people who are killing legal walls with nice pieces but for the other 99% you suck, your colors suck, and your letterforms suck.

hey ive told every newjack out of towner

this kind of stuff will get you killed in nyc...

noel.jpg

being near someone's roof, apartment or fire escape

you risk getting shot, stabbed, thrown off a roof or have bottles thrown

at you...

but i guess everyone gets over cuz they bomb the pussy parts of manhattan...

Guest HOST18 DYM

Here's what, people need to shut the fuck up already. Yeah it's the trend these days for writers that arent from NYC to come here and rock spots with alot of traffic like Soho and the likes that get them quick fame. You have writers like VFR who smash alot of areas including areas most people don't go to and is better them most of these one hit wonders. giving someone respect for going over a production, weather its legal or not is wack. You got all these homos hating people like FX cause they see alot of legals from them. Why dont you travel and see how much illegal shit they do instead of sticking your nose between the pages of a magazine and swearing that what you see is word from god. Magazines and web sites tell you nothing. Even alot of these herbs from NYC dont even really travel their own city and know who's really doing shit. All they know is what they see on their way to the nearest graffiti store to buy mags to tell them whos up. You got people like swatch who you only see up over other people just to be talked about. Lame. Instead of forever bitching about what other people are doing why not concerntrate on doing your own shit. Who the fuck cares if noel only hits "high profile" spots, let him do whatever the fuck he wants. Why are you so offended? Jealous? People like me know that what they see in mags or sites isnt what is always what is going on. Know your shit before you open your trap. And people that don't live in NYC need to keep silent about who's up here. I been all over the country. I'm not about to tell you who got SF on lock cause I dont live there and dont know the deal. Bear I'm not dissing your thread I respect your disclaimer and I'm glad you put it there. Post more flicks.

Guest blood as ink

omarnycakasw1

between your bitching and complaining in this post and the revsuicide post...you've made 2 really great threads rather annoying to look at.so you've been around along time..big whoop so have alot of other people on this board and they arn't fuckin' pricks.quit trying to be an elitest snob...it's not working for you,no one cares.quit being a cunt rash and get over it.

Guest trAmple
i hate legals its a fact... i hate them, you wanna know why? anyone can do them... do you remember the first time you went out bombing with that throwup that looked so dope in your book... but then you go out people walking down the street cars driving by... and the next day that throw up looked like someone shit on the wall.... it takes time to get your mind into the state of a bomber where you can do some nice illegal simple letter styles and rock the ballsiest of spots... in my view it takes more effort to do a clean throw-up than it does to do a 4-hour production... why because that production just takes painting skill thats it and i mean thats it.... bombing is a physical and mental state... and dont get me wrong i love piecing but legals give kids quicker fame than someone who was to rag em... they take a flick send them into 14 mags and 3 websites and have fame in a matter of days... and like akro said graffiti is about the illegal and the excitement that comes with it, whether its worrying about the next train coming down the track or the police chasing you... you do it for excitement and fun, not to brag about your 4 hours of noneventful,extremely boring painting in front of some brick wall...all i gotta say is keep graff alive the illegal way...and this pissed me off so much that i decided fuck work tomorrow, lets kill shit tonight.

woRds os wisdom

Guest platapie
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

noel.jpg

i liek this. you need to stop sippin on the haterade.

well, i like that NOEL shit

and the media has never been an accurate portrayel of what's actually going on, why should the graffiti media be any different?

STOP CRYING

hey ive told every newjack out of towner

this kind of stuff will get you killed in nyc...

noel.jpg

being near someone's roof, apartment or fire escape

you risk getting shot, stabbed, thrown off a roof or have bottles thrown

at you...

but i guess everyone gets over cuz they bomb the pussy parts of manhattan...

are you just trying to be a dick? b/c you arent making a lot of sense

omar: the same shit could happen to you for raggin so much, thats

what i dont understand...

whatever

here are some more pictures i took on the way to my local graf store,

they just got these dope new "hello my name is" stickers with balloons

on them for all the haters!

enjoy

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/yoshy/noel2.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/yoshy/setup.jpg'>

yo

ragging on the streets is different topic..

everyone is like tie rip, but someone will be the next rip

from climbing around fire escapes and running into an

irate citizen....

ragging on the streets is different topic..

everyone is like tie rip, but someone will be the next rip

from climbing around fire escapes and running into an

irate citizen....

i hear you omar, and i agree the ragging on the streets is a different

topic, but it can be deadly too...what do you think?:confused:

how bout this...if that was espo, would you climb up there and rag it?

or better yet, if some fine ass girl lived there, "would you wine her

and dine her so by the end of the night you'ld be behind her waxin

that ass like rain dance..." :D so you could climb out the window when

she is showering after your man love! and rag it?

i dont know, just teasing/boredatwork

YOSHY

ps. thanks ice cube

pps. pictures to ensue

no i never dissed a high spot espo or anybody else.

ive hit roofs but only with a stairway access to the roof

in my youth i did some ninja burglar style rooftop missions

but that was 4/2/5 line rooftops...

but dont take those risks these days...

Guest blancito

throw

woke up early one day and hopped on my bike and rolled around brooklyn...mostly bushwick and villiamsburg. caught flicks of about 200 throwups in about an hour. i'll try and post more as i have time. same disclaimer applies...this is but a mere sampling of whats what in crooklyn and nyc...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/blancito/145-4578_IMG.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/blancito/145-4573_IMG.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/blancito/145-4577_IMG.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/blancito/145-4575_IMG.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/blancito/145-4570_IMG.jpg'>

dude you are always risking getting killed when your painting. and if someone gets killed doing a clean train should all writers stop doing clean trains? or tunnels for that matter. and people have been killed doing tunnels.

Guest The Fonz

"I'm mad because _____ got fame they don't deserve!!" -graf writer

Guest HOST18 DYM

Need I mention Espo and Amaze off the manhattan bridge? Probably not.

READ IT AGAIN SUCKER

ive hit roofs but only with a stairway access to the roof

manhattan bridge roof has easy access thru the front door and all the way up the stairway,,,

DUH...post your 14 year old pictures chumpy

WOW TALK ABOUT WASTING VALUABLE ENERGY

THERE'S A TERRIBLE DISEASE FESTERING IN NYC AT THE MOMENT:

IT'S CALLED "I'M-BITTER-CUS-I-NEVER-GOT-UP-BUT-OUT-OF-TOWNERS-ARE-DOING-MORE-DAMAGE-TO-MY-OWN-BLOCK-THAN-I-EVER-HAD-THE-BALLS-TO-ITUS"

IT'S NOT DEADLY, JUST DEBILIATING, AND THERE IS NO CURE!