Drunk Homies

Smart

Man, my boy KGB pounds drinks with the best, but when it's time for him to sleep LOOK OUT!.. So, he brought his new Marshall amp over for me to test drive, and we drank, as usual... and we jammed, but, then it 'got late' and KGB passed out in his chair, kind of a 'school chair' with no arm rests. He was in danger of rolling aroung, well, that is to say, he was kind of rocking around and it was just a matter of time before his ESP met my wall in a not nice way... so I took the gitfiddle off him and packed up his amp and stuff... Then I went to smoke and when I came back he had fallen down to the floor, but still he slept, so I played REALLY LOUD FUNK, and some LOUD HIP-HOP and finally LOUD JAZZ... none of it woke him... SO, FINALLY, I just start kicking him and puilling his legs and then I just stand him up and HE OPENED HIS EYES!!! I said RAD, let's go!!! but... he said he had to pee, so.. okay, I'm not gonna stop him right... but instead, the punk ass passes up the hallway to the bathroom, TAKES OFF HIS SHOES, and goes to sleep in my room, on my bed! AFTER 15 minutes of putting his shoes in his face while he tried to sleep, I finally got the weed, but, damn... looks like I'm getting high and crashing on the couch...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rofl this reminds me of a friend chad...chad's favorite quote was "you know you're drunk when you think you made it to the bathroom but you're really pissing off the side of the bed" haha and chad, what was your quote about beer bottles? "the bud light bottles aren't any lighter when broken over your skull piece"

hell yeah, I've been pissing him off for about 15 years by calling him the 'cagey bee'... I know i seems like it would sound the same, but he can tell when I do it, of course, when we're drinking I can call him stupid to his face. Seriously though, he's a really passive guy. No two ways about it, it's the only word to describe him, everyone calls him 'nice' but he used to rule the neighborhood as a tyrant, in 7th grade he beat up all 3 of the 12th grade guys that got off at our stop. The first day he beat up two of them but the bus driver saw and he got suspended and the next day, he was waiting at the bus stop when the bus got there to kick the other kids ass... I swear, if you met him you would never know, he's literally 'meek' around people who aren't his close freinds...

my friends always pass out on my bed when they get drunk.

i dont mind it most of the time but when i come home with a girl flip on the light in my room and see one of my drunk ass friends passed out it can get very frustrating, fucking cockblockers!

Guest willy.wonka

im talkin to my homegirl right now...about how much we drink and if we should stop drinking or not...we like it too much.

Archived