x's you regret

Guest uncle-boy

Guest uncle-boy

i was talking to my boys last night and i rememberd my exgirl friend had fat ankles. man she was so irritating and gross.

is it me or does everyone have an ex they really regret hooking up with.??

ps. el barto, you should have got in on that offer for just that one night. that bitch swallows.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by uncle-boy

ps. el barto, you should have got in on that offer for just that one night. that bitch swallows.

damn ive never heard you talk like that, nah i knew at the time you wouldnt have been so , thrilled if i did take her up on that offer. yeh but i wonder how it would have been, but she was supa drunk so maybe its a good thing i didint.

Guest platapie

Re: Re: x's you regret

Originally posted by el barto

damn ive never heard you talk like that, nah i knew at the time you wouldnt have been so , thrilled if i did take her up on that offer. yeh but i wonder how it would have been, but she was supa drunk so maybe its a good thing i didint.

what if she puked on your dic?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i though this thread was gonna be about straight edge tattoos... what a disappointment...

ha ha ha

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by avils

i only regret the one who was married.. but that's a story for another day. :eek:

thats what i was gonna say!

married sexually deprived women suck!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

thats what i was gonna say!

married sexually deprived women suck!

dude they definitely do 'suck'... oh man.. plus, she was asian !!!

i shook up the world... me !! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !?!?

Guest willy.wonka

havin sex with married chicks is .......adventurous.

the fear of getting caught and the excitment of being really naughty..

she was a white girl from boston..husban a wrestle maniac.they were military living in a complex of 6 homes.only 2 people lived in this apartment like building and those 2 were both sex maniacs...the only person that wasnt to keen on sex was the husband of the bitch i was fucking....i did her more than her husband ever did....and i was much better at it.

she used to suck my cack as i would fuck her with the dildo we borrowed from the upstairs nieghbors....

yeah,that was the worst time of my life.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i though this thread was gonna be about straight edge tattoos... what a disappointment...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

she used to suck my cack as i would fuck her with the dildo we borrowed from the upstairs nieghbors....

yeah,that was the worst time of my life.

hahah yeah man ! i used to work with this b!tch.. i was only 18 at the time so i never knew any better.. we all used to have lunch in the tea room together.. she used to sit next to me and unzip my trousers under the table and bat me off right there ! her husband was some big executive type.. they were always fighting. another time i f*cked her right at the front doors of a club in her car.. woooeeeeeeee !

sex !!

i regret the girl i lost my virginity to... man i shouldnt have settled for less just cause i was lonely, i didnt even orgasm when i was with her... sex, handjob, head, nothin... i guess mentaly i had no respect for this girl thats why i couldnt cum. my next girlfriend(one im with now) is so much better. i can actually enjoy myself with her... man im giving out to much information...

I HAVE NO REGRETS EXCEPT I THOUGHT 2 GIRLS GAVE ME THE HIVVY MONSTER AND I REGRETTED IT

BUT ONCE I PASSED THE TEST I DIDN'T REGRET IT, AND IT'S A GOOD THING I DIDN'T GET LOOSE AND START THROWING AROUND ACCUSATIONS CUS I STILL FUCKED ONE OF THEM MORE AFTER THAT

THE OTHER ONE HAS HEP-C BUT LUCKILY I DON'T GOT IT

iv only had one other girlfriend besides the one im with right now, not a whole lot there to regret, i wouldnt get into a relationship with someone unless i cared enough about them and knew them well enough to know that i wont regret it.

i dated this girl, i think the only reason i dated her was because she had some big ass titties, she was a freak, and she was down for anything. she'd just pull me out of a group at parties just to give me domes. she was on birth control too so i could hit that shit raw anytime. it was great man...but then she just started being a complete bitch. im tellin you man, don't fuck with them redhead short girls...they got some fury in them...lol and no kar its not the redhead you're thinking of :P

Archived