Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rusto-man

rare flicks of throw ups on the VTA ...

no i dont have clearer flicks...i took them with this ghetto camera i have..and me and my homie had to run cuz the pigs were casing us..thats why the pics are fuzzy. and i aint no cop. and if i was..i would make you call me officer rusto-man.

Originally posted by rusto-man:

no i dont have clearer flicks...i took them with this ghetto camera i have..and me and my homie had to run cuz the pigs were casing us..thats why the pics are fuzzy. and i aint no cop. and if i was..i would make you call me officer rusto-man.

hahahahaahaha fakin the funk!

oh my goooodness those are fake...ive never seen a vta that got mobed...nice try though...

------------------

i am the buff...

I don't think it was PhotoShop for the Rustoman. I think he took a picture of the Vta then took Paint Markers to it. Then just scanned. I've taken interesting photos just to incorporate them into thinks in my blackbook that way.

Originally posted by rusto-man:

those arent the same pics.......there two diferent ones....and my style is way better then yours. son

Those are off your site dumbass.

i wouldn't even say it was a nice job, if it was a nice job he would have at least stayed off the tire.

"fuckin quick goat thinkin, i says: 'they fuckin superimposed me!!'"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this