PAINTING US TRAINS IN 2002...

vynlone

Originally posted by ORAC

Why do Europeans never paint fr8? Don't you have freight trains in GB? I would almost as soon paint them as a passenger.

i cant believe you said you would just as soon paint a freight as opposed to a passenger. i agree 100%. even if we had a choice like the europeans i would still rather have the freights.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by ORAC

Why do Europeans never paint fr8? Don't you have freight trains in GB? I would almost as soon paint them as a passenger.

We do, there`s been U,k frieghts posted somewhere, but why paint a freight when you can do a subway or a passenger??Regardless of it running or not, you have a flick..

ZedIsDead- you do have a choice..Don`t be so ignorant..

Originally posted by SE4_2002

We do, there`s been U,k frieghts posted somewhere, but why paint a freight when you can do a subway or a passenger??Regardless of it running or not, you have a flick..

ZedIsDead- you do have a choice..Don`t be so ignorant..

yes, the choice is...paint a passenger (amtrack or local subway) and it will last for maybe about 3 hours. or paint a freight that will not only last for years but will run throughout all of north america. i would love to elaborate, but this topic has been beat into the ground, even for me.

NOTE: see how this guy just called me ignorant. i didnt get all bent out of shape and start crying like a bitch....just a note for you internet sensitive motherfuckers.

Archived