Miami: Super, Mark, Siner, Sher

Guest Belab

i dont see the pics, but i know their work. But there shouldnt even be a debate over the various siners since each has a very different style. You know siner LTS when you see em and you'll know Siner Fukq when you see em. People are putting way too much stock into the actual name. It's really about what you create with that name, not the name itself. Same shit with people. There may be two Johns you know, but you dont put much emphasis on the name, but rather the personality of each of the Johns. Even if the letters were different the artists particular style will come through, just as if John happened to be named Chris, it still be the same guy you knew before just with a different name. haha, yeah you get the picture.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest montanaman

yo siner your nothin but a stupid hoe... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: my love to the crew

siner,mark,pock,felo,super,2realz,air,level3,resh,broke,cose,skep,skem,

misty,these,rubek,serum,,,,,i kno theres mad more headz just dont have all the time mad love ...03 is going to be the shiet............:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Archived