Miami: Super, Mark, Siner, Sher

Guest Belab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crack is wack
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by elpecador

first off thanx to HAL and dtown,i'm glad you guys like it.to seno i never heard of sven there is a spen down here thats the only person i know of.

elpe: email me at emerica060@hotmail.com i dont want to drop names on here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krowteN

i saw a ghost piece by super csx engine.....thats pretty smart...even smarter than that is someone writes mark. the smartest thing of them all is posting 4 fliks of the same train. it was wak from a distance and its wack up close. if toyness was measured in time you'd be a light year!

• 7 months later...
Guest serum one

there can be only one real siner and he's a dirty ass, whiteboy with a mouth full of golds absolutely no patience, and he fucking kills frieghts and walls in MIAMI.

NSF

Re: Surebuddy

Originally posted by MiamiMayor

Nothing against the LTS heads but,I haven't seen any of his in the yards i've been to.I've only seen his on the internet and not too many at that!

On the other hand SIN FUKQ has been puttin crazy work since i've known him.And now that he's NSF fogetaboutit!!!!!!!!

BASH.STV

WH,FS

www.BashisM.com

yo i dont wanna start a big misunderstanding here so i gotta clear this up.im down with a crew from broward called nsf that started without knowledge of nsf from up north.i am cool with one particular member of nsf fom up north and have briefly met others as well.but i am not a member of the mber ono rekey etc...nsf.although to my knowledge there is no beef between us.i think we should get together and go catch wreck and unite,but that hasnt been discussed yet.maybe it will now that this has brought it into the light.

Fuck with Siner and he will sick his perro grande on you peeps. That mouth full of golds just shines off him like his pieces from walls.:D

Now onto reality. I dont see why there should be beef between the two NSF's. Hell...there is two TSC's. Then again in reality, theres more than alot of crews and names. I guess we just do our thing and live on. I dont see why anyone would get the two NSF's confused. I honestly prefer up norths NSF, but Rtes is fresh.

Ok, enough pinga riding for me. Ya me voy a dormir. Buenas Noches!

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Where can i see Siner's stuff from Miami???i don't see no pics here..

There ain't no pics here because this post is more than half a year old. Who brought it back from the dead? Anyways I erased all those pics long ago....

Try checking out here to see some of siner's pics. ( fukjburke is gone I think so almost 90% of the pics on their probably won't work )

http://www.belab.cjb.net

Last Updated 1.4.03

Archived