LDS (Something a little different )

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: LDS

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden

I like the way is made out to be just ano and dodo!! What about the others who represented just as much????

ONLY, LAZY, KHAN, NOK???!!

As usual, some heads just gettin it twisted!

probably because they dont really rock the styles that lds is famous for

Guest imported_b0b

I like the way is made out to be just ano and dodo!! What about the others who represented just as much????

Seeing as just about all the photos were posted by me and L12 I assume this is aimed at us. If you want to see our "bias" corrected, do what Europe suggests and post some pictures to correct the situation rather post moaning about it.

Anyone here can post some LDS flicks!!! Go for some .. there are loads on DJ/L12/N-igma ... I started the thread just to show a few different style pieces not as some definitive LDS historical reference.

To set the ball rolling ...

t34.jpg

khan.jpg

Guest 87centHitMan

Sorry to be so critcal, but most of these things are terrible. It looks like a 5-year old did this shit. Don't get me wrong it's kinda cool to look at, but there could be so many better things that could eb painted on a subway car. But then again I don't have any clean trains running in europe...or anywhere. So props for the work, but alot of that shit is just too weird. Technically it's graff because it's spray painted on a train...but not stylewise, this shit is beyond lacking. These two above me are much better than anything on here. But hey'KOOL' is kinda dope.

Guest 87centHitMan

Holy shit...That khan is on the nicest-looking, most sophisticated 'futuristic' Looking train ever...That just looks so fucking sick........................

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Holy shit...That khan is on the nicest-looking, most sophisticated 'futuristic' Looking train ever...That just looks so fucking sick........................

i wouldnt really describe a central line as that.

but hey.

bump for the LDStars

just found this on some site....

What They Don't Want You to Know

In order to understand graffiti you need to realize that everything is controlled by a crew called LDS made up of graffiti writers with help from aliens.

The conspiracy first started during the great district line wholecar mission of 1890 in the ******* yard. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the great cental line shut down of 2003.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their wack panels.

They want to beat down the british trasport police graffiti squad and imprison resisters in uranus using powerful alien weaponry constructed from cheese and onion crisp packets.

In order to prepare for this, we all must cover ourselves in tinfoil to protect ourselves from harmful alien radiation when we go to yards. Since the media is controlled by the evil lord skeletor we should get our information from the BTP.

• 6 years later...

Archived