nightowls.....im sorry...ch. zero is starting to bore me..

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i find that im not interested anymore.....being in here for a while, you start to see how threads are all the same....no good pics..no good sex talk...just music and music...war and ????????

i dont hate 12oz or anything,but it is starting to.bore me...like where in the hell is DEVILUSH?she used to reflect that ray of loving light into my day..make me smile..

well if anything...i looked all around for some thread to post in and there is nothing.cant any other people find something interesting?

i mean shit! the real world from this computer is starting to get interesting to me.......i think i just need to get laid...

well if anything...i just wanted to say howdy to all the people that i think about in here...

im tired of all these stupid threads...whats happening?!

instead of all this gossip nanny shit..where is the real?

i want to see more strippers...i want to see more old people...old people and strippers...that would do it for me....maybe a wolf playing leapfrog with a sheep...that would be good...

take it easy.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah! You know something, I'm going to start my own thread. The sort of thread I would do handsprings if I saw it on here. I've been wanting to do it for a while...but I know I'll get shit for my pointless thread. BUT THEY'RE ALL POINTLESS!

I'm off to start my thread. I feel so liberated

Guest willy.wonka

i wasnt luaghin at he dead animals i was luaghin with bodice

.....i think you shoulda pulled that pig out into the open.....put it on top of your head or somethin...

then take a pic...that dog looks sick.i woulda stuck my dick in it wearin a burger king crown , sportin "CHACHI SHADES" with my middle finger jabbed in it eye..............while taking a shit...that would be a little too graphic, dont'cha think?

yes folks..i edited this post.

Guest platapie

hey willy who was that filipina girl you werw tih tonight. i saw the asian one she was cute but the filipina was a cutie.:P

Guest Pilau Hands

don't be upset with 12oz willy. go out into the world and romp around and play. of course, i have an outsider perspective, but i won't have to live vicariously soon. as homeslice said...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoooooooooooooooooooooo

i'm here! i just came back from l.a. fun in the sun with a bunch of frat guys that i didnt want to be around with. i tell ya...l.a. is a weird world. it seemed like they were just different. weird. but i will post a thread about my trip and some flicks as soon as i get them developed. then you get to see me in my bikini on venice beach. haahahah psych. ;)

miss you too willy. glad that your computer is working once again.

Originally posted by Devilush

i tell ya...l.a. is a weird world. it seemed like they were just different. weird

Come one devilush. You were probably kicking it with frat guys from the west side or the valley. That's why. Don't lump all of LA together.

:(

Guest platapie
Originally posted by willy.wonka

thats my homegirl Pa'...she is a cutie though...i'll tell her wussup.

oh hell yes. hjey are you goign to go to the last lgiht sleepers party on friday? i get to paint there again. whoop whoop for me. hit me up

Guest platapie
Originally posted by cmeup

you are apparently sleeping on teaser's threads... :D

;)

got nothign but love for your threads tease

Guest ledzep
Originally posted by WhenOne

who the fuck writes on dead dogs?!

jesus h. christ thats just wrong!

its not like the dog cares

Originally posted by Pistol

Come one devilush. You were probably kicking it with frat guys from the west side or the valley. That's why. Don't lump all of LA together.

:(

no you're right. we stayed across from the campus of UCLA. but i dunno. it's still too weird for me. i think there is so much.....i can't put my finger on it. we didnt stay with any frat guys or sorority girls. hell no. we stayed with a long time friend that had his own little group of friends. so much prettiness. but we did see a car owned by some frat dude and it had the sticker "number one stunnas" with the name of his frat. will post that flick later.

i mean its a great place to visit. but i would not live there simply because that place isnt my type of place to be.

hey lush...you can just come stay with me in the bluegrass state and we can go bomb cows together...ps I got your package and i have more flicks to send your way. Let me finish this roll of film and you will have some nice stuff cought and done round here chillin in your mailbox.

Zack Morris Oner

Guest willy.wonka

if they were dead would it still be animal abuse?

im scared of cows...for some strange reason.....they scare the shit out of me...like they're wild animals wanting to eat me or something...

i always wanted to go cow tipping though...it sounds stupid, but seems to be a stupid fun thing to do....but like i said,"im terrified."

Guest Pilau Hands

i have a fear if not a phobia of large things...like statues and such. i don't know specifically what kind of statues or anything, it just sometimes strikes when i'm approaching a big statue. it's the anthropomorphic features of whatever it is. looking at the face...ehhhhh.

cows not so much

maybe a giant statue of a cow...

Archived