visiting hawaii

cutelocal

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know...i just figured id make a point....i just wish you "old futts" would kill....thats all.dont mind me..i was just wishin for inspiration...;)

i could say that the only inspiration we get is from visitors....kinda like if we lived in some hillbilly town outside of saltlake city...thanks though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my bad you guys :(

but does anyone else got stuff from mainland peeps, didn't miter chp come to town, also from sd i remember hearing clip fvk was here a few years ago? did oiler ever doing anything i recall seeing some scribes on the bus some years ago too?

Guest willy.wonka

you would have to go to "judah geces" for those miter pics...theres still one up that hasnt been buffed for some odd reason...

Originally posted by cutelocal

library of hawaii graff end up in hpd's hands in their upcoming raids?

what do you mean by upcoming raids?

but for some graff was just a stepping stone in their life which lead to newer and better things.

nothing is better graff.

what does all this have to do with writers visiting hawaii?

nothing. thanks again for the nice pictures, you should start a "visiting from hawaii" thread, the IRIE crew shit is nice, especially the one love.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahaha

Originally posted by cutelocal

if i ever started to paint and some toy dropped a dime and they got a warrant to search my crib, that raid, only if i painted...

hahahahahahhaahha...that ridiculous

Re: hahahahaha

Originally posted by willy.wonka

hahahahahahhaahha...that ridiculous

almost 15 years of photos is alot to gamble on, well don't count the last 2 years since i fell off this earth. that's why aych kay needs help so send in flix

Archived