tattoos you regret...

dai

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

stapling is basically 2 surface peircings done like this: / /

the staple gets slipped in, and then one end of each hole heals up... after they're healed you have to cut the staple in half to get them out...

http://bmezine.com/pocket/A20208/high/staple31.jpg'>

Interesting.

Never seen surface piercing done like that always see them with just the ends out of the skin. God bless the man who invented tygon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by garcia_vega

in case you wanted to hear the worst tattoos i've ever seen come through the shop, here they are:

2. a tasmanian devil with a checkered flag behind it and dale earnhardt's autograph with the nascar logo under it.

TAZ taking out suckers like nobody else.......

so how many people on the earth do you think have taz tattooed on them????

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Tatoos suck. So do the people who put lots of metal objects through their skin, or stretch their ears or whatever. Yeah i know im going to get shit for that, but i think its sick, in the bad sort of way.

i cant say i take offense to this but i will say that i have and have had many piercings and most have been 'stretched'

granted its a thing of personal taste, but to just be flat out disgusted by it is beyond me...

i must say that it gets attention, especially from girls and not in a bad way.

IF I WAS YOU I'D WORRY ABOUT THE DA-DA SHOES AND NOT THE TAT AS MUCH.... anyway, i have tattoos all over my body and i can honestly say, even though i feel different about some of them years later, i don't regret any of them at all

however, there is stuff that i wanted to get when i was a youngbuck that i KNOW i'd regret if i had it now

http://www.tuffcity-tattoos.com/yestat7.jpg'>

Does this look like someone who cares what others think of her piercings.....?

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Tatoos suck. So do the people who put lots of metal objects through their skin, or stretch their ears or whatever. Yeah i know im going to get shit for that, but i think its sick, in the bad sort of way.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/bodice_ripper/ear.jpg'>

Guest serpent of the light

i don't have any ink yet. i have scars i regret though. i have an anarchy A i put on my shin when i was 13, on my left arm i have what looks like a nipple (the mushroom effect of a lighter after staring at the flame for 25 minutes, my skin turned to liquid, and i used it to cover up a swastika. [long story]) i've got an upside down cross on the middle of my chest, and an X above each nipple. my ears are stretched to 1/2 inch, going to 5/8 in july or so.

well...

i have one of my ears stretched...and a tat on my right ankle..

my ear is only a 4 gauge...(so not that big) and the tattoo is of a moon that wraps around and connects to a star...sort of like the muslim symbol, really simple. i got it done in front of my highschool some time ago....no regrets tho...

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

"Do you see me sticking up liquor stores with a 'Born To Lose tatoo' on my chest?"

haha i just watched that movie...

my friend has a wu-tang tatoo...and this other guy i know has the icp clowns on his back, his license plate is even icp

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

There's this oone dude in my school with a barcode on the back of his neck. I bet he thought he was the coolest motherfucker in town when he got that done. Not now, though......

that would be dope if he was a male prostitute working in some agenceies and they scanned the barcode and his price per hour came up ahhahah

i know someone who got his pin number tatooed to his wrist!

I've seen a couple other people with the bar code on the back of the neck. Some girl I went to school with had a copyright symbol on the small of her back. I'm kinda diggin that one. I've seen a few other nike, polo, tommy and fubu tats on some kids. Why don't you just go ahead and put corporate whore on there instead? I'm just waiting for a 21.95 tat now.

Originally posted by THEMEDIC

and this other guy i know has the icp clowns on his back, his license plate is even icp

that is just awful... have you ever thought about killing your friend and putting him out of his misery????:(

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by BIG T

that is just awful... have you ever thought about killing your friend and putting him out of his misery????:(

hes not my friend...another guy i know has ambulance backwards on his stomach and tweety bird on his ass

Originally posted by THEMEDIC

a guy i know has ambulance backwards on his stomach

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

a guy called my shop yesterday asking for "STOMACH" written in old english across his gut

Originally posted by im not witty

my friend has a tattoo of a bandaid on his elbow

people don't appreciate this kind of stuff nearly enough... everybody's stuck on the whole: i have to express my inner self and all the thoughts i've ever had through my tattoos...

a sense of humor is a wonderful thing, and i have nothing but respect for people who can express it through a tattoo...

just a sidenote, tho, taz is not funny and never will be, so he doesn't apply to what i said above...

tony clifton

im going to get the most fucked up tattoo In a few years.

i want to get tony clifton (andy kauffman character)....on my back

and if anyone doesnt know who tony clifton is or who andy kauffman is.....its the guy who jim carrey played in the movie man on the moon

Guest THE LAW

one of THE LAW's main homies got "MAMA TRIED" tattooed in 2.5 inch letters on his clavicle/ chest. needless to say, his mom hasn't seen it yet, nor will she ever.

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by chapter5

Hey medic when you gonna come to N.C. to get tattooed ya fuck!!, I got a half sleeve drawn up, with your name all over it..

might be soon...if things work out

Archived