VIDEO

jeff123456

yo

what would u guys say is the best graff video with bombing action... i dont want any videos that just show the graff i want to see just plane hardcore bombing.. and no pieceing...any suggestions? i know this has been posted before but if u dont have any suggestions then dont leave a reply..

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

video graff where JA is going over a Saze throwup

ahhhh graffiti outside of NYC just doesnt count

Better Recognize

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

video graff where JA is going over a Saze throwup

ahhhh graffiti outside of NYC just doesnt count

Doesnt count??? Hmf...This guy JA is your NYC king? He must rock but from what i've seen his styles aint nuttin more than satisfactory. But any ways NYC was the center peice of the graffiti world but now theres peeps all over the country wreckin shop and yes there are city's that are burnin NY. So if you want to stay in your lil NYC world go ahead cause i really dont care to see anymore sloppy ass graff. Take notes kiddo you can learn alot from "outatowners" shits off the hook.:beat:

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah that was one of the stupidest comments i've ever heard, i actually prefer new york graf (as far as bombing goes.... definately not piecing at the moment though) over pretty much anywhere else but that attitude is retarded.

Guest zion one

nyc is great but the style is starting to get too predictable... i mean i'm from brooklyn, and i think that nyc has the best style and the best bombers without a doubt. but you cant hate on other cities. especially since some of our best bombers are from other cities. anyway, thats not what the thread's about. the street bombing and insides sections of dirty handz 2 is amazing. umm, graf core 2 with news and cer tunnel bombing, ader and keeps insides, cinik, and espo is the shit. i think its video graf 6 that has yes 2 doing motion bombing (that's when you hit a train when it pulls into a station and finish your shit before it turns out), cope hitting yards, and the lordz of brooklyn interview and music video. i think it was video graf 8 that had the cost interview and doms bombing harlem. what i liked about that was that the camera just ran. hed just hit a fill, walk 4 feet, hit a tag, walk 6 feet, hit an outline, walk 10 feet, hit another fill, etc etc for like 3 minutes. malicious mischeif was ok. but simply that. the bus yards were abandon busses so it doasn't matter for shit. thers no risk. and the up never runs. plus the dude doing it (not cypher, the other one) is a total herb. the rush hour freeway stuff was pretty cool, i'll give it that. they shouldn't had more than just kr flicks. he really killed san fran. same with twist. some of the interviews are really uninteresting. plus its a really short video. but over all its ok. i payed 5 bucks for it and i feel that was a fair price. it just wasn't as good as spuddy buddy there makes it out to be. i really want to check out the barnstormers video but i don't have motherfucking 30 dollars for it. KIDS doasn't have any bombing in it, but it just makes me want to fuck shit up. just go out and bomb the shit out of everything. so if you wanna get a video for motivation, thats a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeff123456

Re: Better Recognize

Originally posted by BigJohnStudd

Doesnt count??? Hmf...This guy JA is your NYC king? He must rock but from what i've seen his styles aint nuttin more than satisfactory. But any ways NYC was the center peice of the graffiti world but now theres peeps all over the country wreckin shop and yes there are city's that are burnin NY. So if you want to stay in your lil NYC world go ahead cause i really dont care to see anymore sloppy ass graff. Take notes kiddo you can learn alot from "outatowners" shits off the hook.:beat:

JA styles are hella toy looking... i cant find one single thing i like about them... u would think the guy would get good after writing the same letters for like 10 years.. he must of done the same throwie thousands of times... yeah its alriht and hes up more then i ever will be but there ugly..

yeah hes a crazy bomber.. he has nothing to loose hes fucking 30, no job, no money, many criminal records, he's a junkie, etc.. if i was like that i would be a crazy bomber too.. the guy has wrecked his life...

Guest deadlydnut

Re: Re: Better Recognize

Originally posted by jeff123456

JA styles are hella toy looking... i cant find one single thing i like about them... u would think the guy would get good after writing the same letters for like 10 years.. he must of done the same throwie thousands of times... yeah its alriht and hes up more then i ever will be but there ugly..

yeah hes a crazy bomber.. he has nothing to loose hes fucking 30, no job, no money, many criminal records, he's a junkie, etc.. if i was like that i would be a crazy bomber too.. the guy has wrecked his life...

Thats because his dad supports him still....

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by animez

wat marker did oclock use in the video? dope smoothness..

Just a Jumbo pilot nothing speacial..

• 4 months later...

Re: Re: Better Recognize

Originally posted by jeff123456

first and foremost where did you get your info from?? Ja has been writing longer then you existed, sure his style may not be :wild" enough or "fancy" enough but the guy straight up doesnt stop bombing, secondly i think he does have money, have you ever bothered to read the article in rolling stone? he's a movie star he has loot/ but the thing aboyt him is, that he still keeps it raw. true graffiti bomber

Guest Ser3adc

^^^yea...i just dowloaded area8 offa kazaa...it's one dope movie...the sickest scene is when like 4 guys kill the inside of a moving car...then they pull up all the seats and smash them through all the windows...then they kick out all the lights inside the car...they didnt give a fuck...i was like :eek:

....definately check it out

Re: MALICIOUS MISCHIEF

Originally posted by BigJohnStudd

THIS VIDEO CAN NOT BE FADED. SAN FRANCISCO LEGENDS. LIVE BOMIN ON BUSES IN THE BUS YARD AND LIVE HEAVAN IN THE DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKEN RUSH HOUR DAMN CRAZY ASS SHIT. ITS A FUCKEN MUST GET.:king: :king: :king: :king:

ummmmmm sorry but MALICIOUS MISCHIEF is a fukin wak movie,no diss to san fran but the bus 'live action' is boring as all fuk all the freeway bombing aint not that exciting either,its a cool 5 mins footage but not a "must get"by any means.....

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by zion one

nyc is great but the style is starting to get too predictable... i mean i'm from brooklyn, and i think that nyc has the best style and the best bombers without a doubt. but you cant hate on other cities. especially since some of our best bombers are from other cities. anyway, thats not what the thread's about. the street bombing and insides sections of dirty handz 2 is amazing. umm, graf core 2 with news and cer tunnel bombing, ader and keeps insides, cinik, and espo is the shit. i think its video graf 6 that has yes 2 doing motion bombing (that's when you hit a train when it pulls into a station and finish your shit before it turns out), cope hitting yards, and the lordz of brooklyn interview and music video. i think it was video graf 8 that had the cost interview and doms bombing harlem. what i liked about that was that the camera just ran. hed just hit a fill, walk 4 feet, hit a tag, walk 6 feet, hit an outline, walk 10 feet, hit another fill, etc etc for like 3 minutes. malicious mischeif was ok. but simply that. the bus yards were abandon busses so it doasn't matter for shit. thers no risk. and the up never runs. plus the dude doing it (not cypher, the other one) is a total herb. the rush hour freeway stuff was pretty cool, i'll give it that. they shouldn't had more than just kr flicks. he really killed san fran. same with twist. some of the interviews are really uninteresting. plus its a really short video. but over all its ok. i payed 5 bucks for it and i feel that was a fair price. it just wasn't as good as spuddy buddy there makes it out to be. i really want to check out the barnstormers video but i don't have motherfucking 30 dollars for it. KIDS doasn't have any bombing in it, but it just makes me want to fuck shit up. just go out and bomb the shit out of everything. so if you wanna get a video for motivation, thats a good one.

you're from new york? wow, you must be really young, really fucking dumb, or just moved here... first of all that's YES POW from queens who's hitting those trains in video graff, not YES2... somebody from new york would know that... do your history, then talk shit... faking jacks on the internet is a corny activity!

Archived