speakin of rappers an shit...

!CEBERG

my boy Shortyo's droppin an album on ummm May 9th called Livin My Life so iCEBERG says you should go to the store and cop his shit cause iCEBERG thinks his shit is hot...

besides you cop the cd he was tellin me i guess you can win shit like a head to toe Gucci outfit, a rolex if thats your thing, an shit like that so why not?

ill be the first to apologize for the beef he got into with Beanie Sigel and Oskeno an the Younguns and shit cause you know i be supportin the R.O.C. for doin their thing... ask blink, i told him he was fuckin up but some shit with jae hood and the lox and some other bullshit between them, we all know bout that beef so whatever.... fuck it

so go cop it cause berg said "support ya boy" an hes got tracks with a few other people, i know jae hood and daz is on his album with a few other dudes.... umm hes doin shit with joe buddens (tease thats another ny head for your list) an shit so you know hes keepin his shit tight...

"the only beef you ask for comes with broccoli" - shortyo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived