Santa is Osama?

artsol

Santa Claus and Osama Bin Laden

(operating on the idea that Santa Claus is no longer the St. Nicholas of yore but rather a mystical entity monsterized into the Coca-Cola sponsor we see today and on the idea that Osama Bin Laden is a wind-up lovedoll and friend of the Bush Administration)

Both lead influential 'theocratic' organizations /

Both have incredibly extensive resources/

Both have beards (that should be more than enough)/

Both have been handed a great amount of responsibility with the American economy/

Both are almost never seen/

Merry Consumas and thank God for the war on terrorism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FoReVeRpHLy

so does that make mrs clause mrs OSAMa or is there just some CRAAAAAAZY love fest goin down between he north pole and AFGANISTAN

Guest -MOE LESTER-

uhhh not to burst your bubble artsol....but the last time i checked santa was a fat old white dude, and osama bin laden is a tall skinny brown dude....wait...maybe there is a resemblnce....wtf

that picture made me chuckle.

osama has done alot for the bush administration's poplularity. not even half the country voted for him in the first place, now everyone seems all gung ho about it. and what about "Thats my Bush"? havent heard shit about that since 9-11. personally i think they should put it back on and make it into an osama-bush odd couple sort of deal.

Archived