A certain tattoo artist

KASTsystem

I'm looking for a specific tattoo artist.

Nalla Smith.

He used to work at East Side Ink in NYC, but the store closed down. I like his work and he did my friend's tattoo...I want to get him to do mine. The problem is that I can't find any information on what studio he's working at now. Does anyone know? He may be in San Fran which kinda sucks since I'm not going there just for a tattoo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

I know this is off the subject...

but im looking for a tattoo artist from japan with the last name of wu. If anyone knows this guy, please contact me.:D

you're funny, but...

I gave the name of the guy's parlor.

It was located in the East Village and I know a lot of people on this site are familiar with the neighborhood and might know the shop.

There's a paragraph on him in this article: http://www.tagmag.com/features/inkit.html but there is no contact info.

Good luck finding Wu...I'm sure know one knows who he is (I know it was a joke), while there is a decent chance someone on this site knows of Nalla.

Guest Pilau Hands

Kast, i was about to paste that section of the article, but you've been there done that. I don't know where dude is, but your best bet would probably be to go down to where the shop used to be and ask around in other tattoo places. In the East Village, there's probably a good chance most of the tattoo places fraternize with each other. I'm looking to get a tattoo done, but chances are anyone can do my design with minium effort. Good luck.

just wanted to drop a name : ZULU. If your in LA and you want an artist who puts a ton of thought and effort into his flash work and designs id highly suggest you talk with him, he's done numerous works on friends of myne and they'e all been pleased and received various compliments on his work.

Guest HESHIANDET

are you sure eastside closed? i know they moved, they're still in manhatten. i was there last summer. nala is pretty famous, he should't be hard to track down.

Guest platapie

im not a big fan of the flash tyoe stuff. there is nice flash. but i dont liek the idea that there is maybe 20 other peopel wiht your exact tat. thats why i got a big tribal band aroudn my arm.

Archived