It's all over! Pleasure Overloaded ranting from Dr. Dazzle......

Dr. Dazzle

Yes, it has finally finished. Had my last final exam today, which I think I did really shitty on but who cares? One more year of college and I'm out. Uh, kinda scary actually. But anyway, I now have 5 months to do absoltely fuck all. Isn't it great? Tonight calls for getting ridiculously drunk, tomorrow I'm gonna see Choke, one of the best punk bands there is (TT Boy, your ass better be there), then Wednesday Weezer are in town so I'ma go see them too. Not a bad start to the summer hols. I have to spend some time getting into some form of physical fitness and lose some weught for my time in the inviting beaches of California, where I'll be all throughout August. Shit, if I didn't have to find a job this would be the best time ever. But hopefully me and my boys can get a job at the zoo, smoking weed and petting tigers. Man, I haven't had this much time off since I was like 5. Overload, pleasure overload.........:crazy:

Oh, uh sorry if anyone is still in school. Um......just disregard everything I've said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good to know... just to bring you down a little bit, while you are off having fun in the summer sun, i will be trpped here behind my desk... that is until the contract runs out on july 3rd... than it is unempolyment city for me... there is nothing in the world like $300 a week for free. and it just keeps going into the bank for 6 months while i tone up on my drinking skill and try my hardest to not go outside during the day!!! got its is going to be great to be me... i just got to hold on for 2 more months!!:cool: :crazy: :cool:

Originally posted by BIG T

good to know... just to bring you down a little bit, while you are off having fun in the summer sun, i will be trapped here behind my desk... that is until the contract runs out on july 3rd... than it is unempolyment city for me... there is nothing in the world like $300 a week for free. and it just keeps going into the bank for 6 months while i tone up on my drinking skill and try my hardest to not go outside during the day!!! got its is going to be great to be me... i just got to hold on for 2 more months!!:cool: :crazy: :cool:

so happy about it i had to say it 2 times!!!!!!

well you cant get fired or quit... you have to lose your job through no fault of your own(ie. a contract you were working ran out and didnt get renewed) it is a pretty sweet deal and doesnt come around to often so if you ever get the chance take it... it is kind of like winning the lotto.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Damn you dazzle...

I still have like a month left...

ill be in college for 6 years...most likely...

i havent done shit for first two anyways...:o

Sorry bro. I'll be thinking of you. College is pretty much a vacation anyway......:o

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Fuck, well that rules me out. Although workers comp isn't bad either......:D

actually some state let you get unemployment if you are a student... might want to look into it. but they wolnt let you if your under 24 and your parents make a good amount of cash.

Originally posted by BIG T

actually some state let you get unemployment if you are a student... might want to look into it. but they wolnt let you if your under 24 and your parents make a good amount of cash.

I don't think they do that up here, and I'm under 24, and my parents aren't poor. Blast! The system's always trying to screw me......

Archived