ding!............this wont be very popular, i'll tell you that.

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

"hi, hows it goin?"

wussup man,how you doing?

"my normal life"

how normal?it just is,you know what i mean?look around.....its all the same, everywhere.

mainland support

hey...i stay tirty-tree % chineses cuz.....but im samoan...big tall samoan.i have this huge afro...i love it,but yeah...i get the chineses in my blood....do i count?or am i like the mainlander that sticks by strictly asians only...no mixed mutts allowed....im serious..thats one thing that pissed me off about people....always on the color of your skin.ha!im a big samoan and people thought i was mexican!!called me spick!some black dude called me white,then when i told him that i wasnt white he tells me that i must be "hispanic"....i thought that i had gone mad!!

"normal discussion

shut up.i dont want to talk to you....

"yappers"

which is cool,but i think that theyre crazy sometimes,but is it that i am the one that is crazy...trying to dig in someones head..judging upon action and reaction...seeing where people are at when im just using it as an exuse to avoid where im at, or how about if i wonder that if they're wondering? ;)

"hey man,wanna play some b-ball?"

damn, that fool cant shoot for shit!

But there was a time though, when i played like a champ.shootin some mighty far shots and some pretty fast movement going towards the goal...now im all tired...my life is being sucked away from i dont know what..

"things coulnt get much better"

dude, what are you thinking about?...fuck man...i dont know .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

a:"wanna get high?"

b:"what is your damage little boy??"

a:"what is your major malfunction????? soldier."

b:"smoke crack get paid"

a:"your an idiot"

b:"right"

get over it

l0rd Ka0s

Guest platapie
Originally posted by platapie

hmmmmmm, ughhhhh.......... yea.............. just be confused liek me

i dont remember typeing that.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahaahahaha

im insane...i have gone crazy a long time ago and i dont know how to stop it....

im also free....perfect sanity...i just dont like large crowds and get these wild animal instincts and start to go bezerk....nerve racking...

but i like people...a lot of people are great...

Archived