odorless marijuana

Guest LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Wow, this is quite an amazing thread. It features Kristy when she was a proud drug-using raver whose clitoris we had NOT yet seen, Smart freely discussing drugs, Marlboro Red not typing in all caps, and a wonderful diss/threat ("your a bulldyke and i will eat your face"). Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SayOne

45mins, thats no fun

yea it was no fun...even if weed was lealized...id still buy the homegrown shit off my homies

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Wow, this is quite an amazing thread. It features Kristy when she was a proud drug-using raver whose clitoris we had NOT yet seen, Smart freely discussing drugs, Marlboro Red not typing in all caps, and a wonderful diss/threat ("your a bulldyke and i will eat your face"). Beer,

El Mamerro

come on man! you can use the other peoples names but not mine :( thats mean lol but im glad i got to be included in your reply hah

Dude brah!....I got just like finished tokin' the fattest fuckin' bowl bro......like that shit was like,hella intense,you know like hella fierce dude......fuck,dude......like fuck.....I gotta cop like, another sack bro...cuz I'm almost out dude.......shits' bogus.like fuck.

Archived