Cheap ass ways to qust smoking!?

KONFLIKT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

take a pack of your favorite smokes and cut around the box so that you will be able to smoke the entire pack at once....all of them burning...and constantly think that this is gonna kill you and you do it little by little....

you wanna quit smokin ehh. whell heres the best advice I can give you.

try not smoking!!!

yes its that simple, It sounds hard but thats because your minds in a trap and without the use of your will power you will never quit. just right now say i quit. then just pick up your cigerett cartons and toss them without even thinkin. ya i know the whole "oh but its so hard" bullshit. but thats just stupid talk. ya im sure its hard but it cant be much harder than going through life everyday with a smile on your face. just dont smoke. I have smoked on many occasions but one day i was just like no im not gonna smoke because Im not gonna smoke. sounds stupid but thats the only way to put it. your just looking for some easy way out, but unfortunatly there is none. all those patches and gums dont do shit for anyone. WILLPOWER. it is as easy as that

but whatever i dont care, smoke a whole bunch and die of lung cancer...

fuck the patch, thats bitch shit........

just quit cold turkey, or try to.....i went from smoking a pack to a pack and half a day to about a pack a week, i dont smoke every day, and when i do smoke alot its usually due to liqour, but it still averages out to a pack a week....which is actually not that bad, yet my lungs are feeling it and that shit killls you slow and painfull point blank....allthough, most people at my work smoke, almost all my friends smoke, and those tobacco wraps aint helping either....at least ill be with some folks on the escalator to hell.....

these are your options

1. patch , never tried it but it seems icky.... nicotene flowing throught your skin and all (or gum. tasting very very bad)

2. pills , that wellbutrin or whatever the other name for it is..... it works, but it's expensive

3. cold turkey , not for the weak hearted (worked for zackattack and i)

4. try switching brands to a kind you hate and only allowed yourself the nasty brand. worked for one of my friend but you might just start to like the nasty brand.

5. have a family member get emphezema. scare you into quitting.

in all seriousness, the patch works for some people. My dad smoked for 30+ years, and tried to quit multiple times, but could never do it. He tried the patch 4 years ago, and hasn't smoked since. Try the other routes first...but the patch is the only way for some people.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

dip them in cyanide

you want be to stop being stoopid?

i made a deal with god, then broke all the furniture in my apartment and threw it off the fire escape over a months time.

hope that helps.

let's see, anything's cheaper than STILL smoking, look at it that way and you'll b fine. i would add, get some books, movies, mags, etc, and throw the ciggies away, stay sober for a week, see, no more smoking, simple as pie, or is it pi?

Your friends will test you too, they know you're quitting or already quit or whatever. When they offer you a cigaratte and wave it around in front of your face, take it from them as if to smoke it, and then break that shit in half. Even cooler than smoking cigarettes is the look on their face, like "What, I coulda smoked that cigarette." It only took my friend 2wice to realise that he shouldn't waste his cigarettes by giving them to me. He won't even give me one now if I ask, it's great.

• 1 year later...

This works out great. If you smoke one pack a day heres how you do. Buy a different pack of smokes for 30 days straight. Never smoke the same thing with in the 30 day period. Smoke all the way up to the very last night of the 30 days. When the 30 days is up you will not crave a cigarette. I'm gonna do this when i am ready to quit.

i used to smoke for almost 10 years,and i've quit for three years now and never wanted to restart.At least the first point is that you seriously want to stop smoking,i mean not just ' ok im about to stop',,its more like 'when i did,i did'. the volunty is what will keep you strong.

i decided to stop smoking when i was on a travel,when i land i was ready to stop smoking,i didnt pick any pack for 30 days,and when i got back home,ill keep it the same way,the only point is you have to be careful about weight,cause it might be possible that you start eating whatever you found to replace the bad tobbacco habit,,hehe yes its just a habits, its easy to quit!! oh and by the way i did the same with alcool and pots!!

just do it!!

Behavior Modification

As I've come to learn from studying smoking, it isn't so much the nicotine that is addicting in cigarettes, it's the behavior of smoking them that is. This is why things like the gums and patches have a low adherence rate. If you're SERIOUS about quitting smoking, I would suggest some major behavior modifications. One way is to wear a rubberband around your wrist, and whenever you have an urge to smoke, snap yourself HARD or have someone else do it. Or eat a carrot or something everytime you have the urge. Just make sure the substitute behavior is IMMEDIATE. Hope you find something that works.

Archived