Cheap ass ways to qust smoking!?

KONFLIKT

As he writes this letter... Kon is smoking a ciggerette <- sp? and eating a hot pocket. one of these actions I wanna quit. Guess witch one?... If you picked the hot pocket... then you are one of the most mentally retareded persons ever. If you picked smoking... then keep reading.

..................................................................................................

Whats the cheapest, and most effective way to quit smoking? real answere only. When I'm sober I think that I have the will-power to quit cold turky. But I drink or smoke daily.......... thats when i neeeeeeeeedddd my tobbaco. So, what the fuck do I do??? for reals. I dont even like smoking. fuck...... some one has to have some good tips. hit me up with a reply............... anyone! Please..............

Thanks,

Kon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

SORRY.................. Wrong name

I had Michaels name..................

Fuck, sorry, this is KONFLIKT.

Peace,

Kon

Guest KONFLIKT

I'm sorry...

Mabey you can't read... but I said "Serious answers only" Perhaps I need to say it phonictically but................

Seeeer-E-Ass Ann-serrr_sssssss Own lee

thanks

Kon

Guest KONFLIKT

Sorry again

You are right.

I have not been on theis site for a while.

The last time i was on, I used the kidblount name,,, then I log on now and it used that name.

My bad.

But does anyone have a real answer for me???

Thats how the real go down,

-Kon

My only advice is too cut back on drinking. It's hard to quit when you go out. Cigarettes are the natural partner to drinking. Even if you don't drink and you go out I find it hard to stop smoking. I don't smoke anymore during the week or whatever but when I go out I'm always bumming cigs off my friends. Try to not go places where you'd want to smoke for a week or 2. After that the urge to smoke is not as bad. It's the first few days that have you biting your nails.

Guest KONFLIKT

So what you're saying is to just lock mysef up in some cage for a while?

Dont go to places where you smoke... dont kick it with those who smoke,

Fuck if it was that easy... than It would have been over after the 2.5 years under the ward of the courts.

Its harder than that.

Im not trying to make excuesses but............... I need help!!!

It's hard. I have been in posistions where I cant smoke. <- period.

Its hard, and crazy. I need help.

Kats hit up wit serious answers.

Thanks

Kon

One less dirty habit -- a 4 step program

I seriously quit smoking. I don't think I will ever smoke another square...this is how I did it:

1. After smoking for a couple of years, I became a bastard about which brand of cigs I'd smoke (American Spirit full flavors)...because they were all natural, blah blah blah, and it was better for me to smoke those than the chemicals in RJ Reynolds processed sheet tobacco squares. It took a while to get to this level of jewishness.

2. My place of employment sells cigarettes. It's a major gambling establishment, and everyone knows that it isn't physically possible to gamble without a cigarette in your hand and a beer in the other, you just can't do it. Anyway, this place only sells Marlboro and Newport(pimps).

3. So when I'd run out of my good squares at work, I'd fiend for the glamorous feeling of smoking, and end up buying the shittier less fulfilling marlboros. Reds, those things are gross. But I forced myself to smoke them or, rather, the devil did.

4. This whole scenerio leads up to me being displeased with smoking. But this is the step that made it all work for my benefit. Read: I smoked my last shitty (insert brand) cigarette before bed, and simply did not smoke one when I woke up.

--------------------------------

The reason this works is because when you smoke a cigarette your body get's high off the nicotine and whatever else (???) is in the cigarette, and when you come down off of this "high" you eventually smoke another. The longest period you go without smoking is when you sleep. Your urge to smoke another cigarette decreases more and more as time passes. This, somewhere around 8 hour, time period when you sleep is long enough to decrease your urge.

If you can make it through that day with out a cigarette, you can quit. Most of my friends smoke and I work around alot of smokers, my mom smokes. I have the ill access to squares if I need one, or twenty, but I don't need those shits. So, if you are a cheapskate and can't rack/afford the patches and nicotine gum and all that shit (by the way which I have never used), then this is a possible solution to your problem. Also think of all the girls that you couldn't have before because your breath smelled like cigarette stink...that should help.

Guest KONFLIKT

That works...But...................

Okay...

I smoke when I'm fucked up (Like right now)

But when I wake up in the morn... I need to smoke to wake me up from my hangovers-or-whatever.

So whays up

Pleeeaase help me wit the feeds........

Thanks-

Kon

on a side note that could help you stop.

the best hangover remedy is water. drink lots of water in between drinks and before bed. dehydration is what causes the headaches. the cigarettes are just something you THINK you need to make the hangover better.

Or just don't drink as much, less hangovers and less smoking.

I can still drink and smoke weed and be at partys and everything, it's all in your head man. You have to be smarter than the cigarette. After quitting I've only thought about how everyone told me to never start smoking....they were telling me for a reason. You can't know how much it sucks to want to quit an addiction until you've had an addiction and realised how hard it is to stop....and those that tried to prevent me from smoking were wiser from experience. Live and learn honky.

addiction - Compulsive physiological and psychological need for a habit-forming substance.

habit - A recurrent, often unconscious pattern of behavior that is acquired through frequent repetition.

smoking - To engage in smoking regularly or habitually.

Ooooh your mind plays tricks on you.

Originally posted by Pistol

the best hangover remedy is water. drink lots of water in between drinks and before bed. dehydration is what causes the headaches. the cigarettes are just something you THINK you need to make the hangover better.

actually, water is the best hangover prevention method. once you already have a hangover, gatorade rehydrates you much faster and does a better job of killing your hangover.

just quit smoking cold turkey...if you want to, you will.

Guest blink_ATX

look smoking the cock is good for you but i dont do it i kicked my nicotine habit by replacing it with masturbation. Eertime i neede a smoke id jack off, sometimes while shitting, yeah butch what, i am kid blount,so quit hating.

eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arrghhhhhh

you need to stop making excusses about how you need to smoke when your drinking and you drink all the time. then you need to smoke when your hung over which is every morning. if you want to quit smoking stop drinking untill you dont want to smoke anymore then try drinking again.

Originally posted by Pistol

the best way to not have a hangover is to drink a good amount of gatorade before you go to sleep...works like a charm

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Cheap ass ways to quit smoking!?

Be COMPLETELY broke...food VS cigarettes aint a tough desicion.....

cant get more cheap ass than that

Guest --zeSto--

just smoke untill you're dead, then the pressure if off.

seriously, I quit 6 months ago,

you just need to have serious will-power and a chance

to break your routine. I took a week off work and just

bummed around town. You need to really want to quit.

Every smoke you have should just disgust you.

Once you dont even want to finish the smoke your having,

you'll be ready to give it up for good.

You may have an addictive personality

If so, you may not be able to quit all by yourself. Since smoking KILLS you, it's hard to not say that regardless of the cost, it's inexpensive. And it is inexpensive compared to losing your life.

I quit cold turkey. It took several tries before it "flew." I had to quit because my wind was shot from smoking, and I was in the Marines, and they were going to put me on "remedial PT" if I dropped out of any more runs. (Remedial PT means getting up at 0330 every morning and running five miles with the sergeant major--not good, not good at all.) I resolved to quit, gave away all my smokes (a whole carton) and replaced smoking with running. Running five miles when your wind is bad is excruciating. With every step, I cursed myself for ever smoking that first cigarette. Tobacco became my Enemy. Marines hate the enemy, they despise him, they crush his will and exterminate him. I was dead determined to not be ENSLAVED by some motherfucking tobacco bitch millionaire. The madder I got, the farther I ran. Within a month I was skipping lunch every day and running five miles. You can do it. You just have to find the guts to stand up to your pusher, that's all. Smoking kills 440,000 Americans a year. And we snivel about twenty or thirty casualties in Afghanistan. I think the wrong motherfuckers are in the dog cages in Guantanamo Bay. We need to put the CEO and Board of Directors of R.J. Reynolds down there, blindfolded and hand-cuffed. Oh! What am I saying? Tobacco is a legal product, silly me. It's all your fault---you just want to catch cancer and suffer heart disease and emphysema. You slacker.

Guest unoprimero

i only smoke on weekends for some reason... ive been doin that for a while, probably like a year...im not addicted yet. someone was telling me how some people have this additive in there body that makes them come prone to it.. iono though..

My friend is trying to quit smoking too. What he is doing is (i know this sounds stupid) using chewing tabacco to get out of the habit of having having a cigerette in his hand. He bought one puck-like thing of chewing tobacco like 4 weeks ago, and he is slowly using less and less of it everyday untill either it is done, or he can function w/o nicotine. Either way he feels this practice will help him get rid of the mental addiction to cigs. I personally feel he is just going to end up chewing tobacco for the rest of his life. You asked for a cheap ass way to quit smoking, my answer is chewing tobacco.

Archived