life's too short, fuck the world

imported_xhobox

Originally posted by evil:

i fucking hate ICH...that guy is the biggest toy. he's worse than met for gods sake. fuck take a cue from arsn and draw a new outline once a month at least or something. sheesh. damn while i'm at it, look at that poor excuse for a fade he's doing there with the blue and purple. my 3rd grader cousins can paint better than that.

what the hell is wrong with the east. it must suck to live in an area so devoid of style.

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-26-2001).]

Ich doesn't need me to stick up for him, so i wont... but you are gonna get so much shit for that it's not even funny... actually it is! aha. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jankie:

Ich doesn't need me to stick up for him, so i wont... but you are gonna get so much shit for that it's not even funny... actually it is! aha. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

ask me if i care? does he only do block letters or what? sorry i've never seen anything impressive from that guy at all. actually, you could just show me that freight he did and it would amount to all of the other shit that i've seen from him. and i do mean _shit_ in the literal sense here.

look at those 2 things he did...ok so they differ in the fact that one has a little hand coming off of it. but look how unclean that stuff is. if i painted the same little 2 foot high block letter my entire graffiti career at LEAST i would paint it stunningly clean. that stuff is straight GARBAGE. at least he paints small though, so when i see his stuff i can go over it with a minimum of paint loss on my part.

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-26-2001).]

Guest rodeojones

evil i hope you are out there painting every day....cuz if not you have no right to talk shit...it seems to me like hes out there much more then you!!!am i right?

Guest cracked ass

Evil can hate on whoever he wants, I'm just surprised by the ferocity. Also, Ich is no reason to diss the whole east coast, he's not their ambassador.

whine whine whine. who the fuck cares. paint have fun. graffiti is a tangled web of complaining, dick riding, and put downs. why respect people when you can attempt to destroy them? plaffffff stupid people.

i do not enjoy ichs letters personally, but he paints more than me. haha. and knows a lot from what ive heard. and whatever...thats cool. i am a big fan of his skulls and such. really good stuff. peace.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

o man, arson... you BURN! i caught some pictures from hipnos from when you painted with him. your shit lately is so fucking hot.

that piece you did at the EMS wall is one of my faves... like ever. keep up the good work.

spek> same goes for you. i've always been a fan. i caught a frieght you did with aves and arsen on the mes car a couple blocks away from my house that was some of the best ive seen from you. again i will say keep up the good work.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

Evil can hate on whoever he wants, I'm just surprised by the ferocity. Also, Ich is no reason to diss the whole east coast, he's not their ambassador.

sorry, i don't hate the whole east...just this little group of freight painters who seem to rabidly post each other's work on the msg board and then swing from each other's jocks, when in reality they aren't that good.

it's like someone posting a ____ bubble letter thing and everyone jumping all over themselves to see who can suck his dick the fastest.

whoever i'm clowning at a given time, don't let me hurt your feelings - i'm just a faceless name on the internet. i just hold everyone else to the same standards which i apply to myself - which are very high.

someone's gotta play devils advocate around here, might as well be me.

and to the cat who said some shit about me painting every day - i don't need to. i have enough rolling stock already to be fine. i have a life outside of graffiti - you might want to try that. now i paint when i feel like it, which is probably still more than you do. (2-3 times a week)

i damn sure hope ich is painting every day, cause he needs a lot of work to get as good as i am.

Guest freddy kreuger

you give yourself away. so smile for the camera and strike a pose biter. camaaannnn you don't have to be columbo to figure that one out. i'd love to know the last time any of these kids posted their own work, cuz i sure as hell can't remember when. you on the other hand, seem to like posting your own shit and then pose as yourself in the next post down. i don't know what to make of you, and honestly, i dont give a shit...

thanx for the disses and the props you superstar you...

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 08-27-2001).]

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

hmm. we are from the new england area, and xhobox seems to be from milwaukee. is it hard to believe that someone might actually catch a train and post flicks of it? shit, seems to be happening to us lately, if it was us posting our freights, the quality of them would sure as hell be alot better. now, onto trying to get these flicks off the topic starter, since i dont have flicks of either.-arsn

[This message has been edited by BIGMETALCIRCUS (edited 08-27-2001).]

Guest cracked ass

I'll pass on my opinion of The World According to Evil, and just clear up one misconception: we don't post each other's freights. Benchers we don't know from a variety of spots are posting shit they caught. As Bigmetal said, if we were posting our own we'd pick the better ones. You're entitled to your opinions, just don't invent facts to throw in with them.

Originally posted by freddy kreuger:

you give yourself away. so smile for the camera and strike a pose biter. camaaannnn you don't have to be columbo to figure that one out. i'd love to know the last time any of these kids posted their own work, cuz i sure as hell can't remember when. you on the other hand, seem to like posting your own shit and then pose as yourself in the next post down. i don't know what to make of you, and honestly, i dont give a shit...

thanx for the disses and the props you superstar you...

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 08-27-2001).]

hahah you are very very close! too bad you are not correct. i'll give you one more guess...

people from the same IP could possibly live together you know..... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

i have to aggree w/ evil on the ich topic ive said i once and im glad someone elses eyes are open the whole quality philosiphy of graffiti... i mean for god sakes even most the lines in his demensions match up!

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by Oni:

i have to aggree w/ evil on the ich topic ive said i once and im glad someone elses eyes are open the whole quality philosiphy of graffiti... i mean for god sakes even most the lines in his demensions match up!

you're a funny little hater there oni. just remember that you're a complete nobody in this game. don't you have legal walls to paint and a handstyle to work on? oh, whoops, my bad you're a freight kid these days...thank god i have the internet to clear that up.

Originally posted by freddy kreuger:

Originally posted by Oni:

you're a funny little hater there oni. just remember that you're a complete nobody in this game. don't you have legal walls to paint and a handstyle to work on? oh, whoops, my bad you're a freight kid these days...thank god i have the internet to clear that up.

hey there freddy don't be angry cause you had nobody to show you how to cut your lines....

oni does bring up a good point though...i'm all about the quality - which i learned from older heads. this whole pump out numbers game despite the quality just doesn't rub me the right way. most of my shit talking is based on this, so chalk it up to a difference of philosophy i guess. just don't be mad when i rock an e2e or a panel burner with full background over your small letters and still get 3 of em done (but all different) in one night when my layup is full of graff and i have nothing else to paint.

[This message has been edited by evil (edited 08-27-2001).]

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by evil:

hey there freddy don't be angry cause you had nobody to show you how to cut your lines....

oni does bring up a good point though...i'm all about the quality - which i learned from older heads. this whole pump out numbers game despite the quality just doesn't rub me the right way. most of my shit talking is based on this, so chalk it up to a difference of philosophy i guess. just don't be mad when i rock an e2e or a panel burner with full background over your small letters and still get 3 of em done (but all different) in one night when my layup is full of graff and i have nothing else to paint.

err...ok...

keep proving yourself to the internet...lol!

it comes down to this..i dont give a happy fuck who you are, only a dumb motherfucker types "BLA BLA I GUESSED WHO YOU ARE YOU ARE SOANSO", now your pointing fingers at my man evil for being someone else..use your fucking head idiot, let me just give out your address and number while im at it so the cops(if there are any) can keep track of everything you post for that evidence file you got hotshot, dont fuck around east west we dont give a fuck where ya from, we just handle buisness..

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by Bevis:

i dont give a happy fuck who you are.... east west we dont give a fuck where ya from, we just handle buisness..

glad to see we're on the same page.

have a good night there sport.

Archived