that kid from kids...

!CEBERG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yah casper killed him self over his girl cuz she fucked some other skater I heard it was guy mariono if thats true I wouldnt of killed my self Id of killed both of them her for being a slut and him for fuckin her....suicide is the pussy way out anyways aint no bitch worth killin ya self over...on a lighter note that lisp that telly has was annoying as fuck in kids he was cool for bangin out all those virgins but that lisp really pissed me off....

As one of the biggest KIDS fans ever i feel i should shed some light on the subject. Justin Pierce was in some dope movies, another indy movie he did that was dope as hell was "Lunch Time Special" written by Punky Brewster herself Soliel Moon Fry or whatever(no joke). I dont think this movie ever came out.

He hung himself in Las Vegas 7/12/00 . I heard he had an Asian girlfriend or wife and 1 child.

Leo Fitzpatrick was pretty cool in Bully one demented fucked up movie (everyone should rent this movie) as if seing Bizu Phillips naked from head to toe isnt good reason enough.

I did see that rock climbing movie 2. That was some bullshit!!!

I just saw this movie DONNIE DARKO - thats a fresh movie - check that ish out

Archived