that kid from kids...

!CEBERG

yea thats right....

i know you've seen kids, but see i gotta story to tell you real quick about that dude Tele from that movie...

now... i liked the movie, him an casper were some crazy kids. so after that movie i always thought to myself "i wonder what happened to casper an tele" right?

ive seen casper here an there, i think he was in the second friday, heard he died from some herion overdose, an i dont even know how i heard that :lol:

but anyways.... back to tele right? sooooooo i ask my mom to pick me up like two movies, the usual suspects and whatever else. i just saw driven an told her it was kinda corny but i like that shit anyways... so she gets me this movie called "take it to the limit" bout some rock climbers like "this looks kinda corny" so i laugh it off... like yea good lookin out on snatchin me up a stupid movie you know... on purpose an everything

blah blah blah

so i sit outside for a little bit in the dark an smoke a little, go back inside and decide to watch this movie...

well im watchin this movie like "thats gotta be tele, thats tele" an buggin out cause he dissapeared an shit, an i cant go on watchin it untill if i find out its tele. sure enough this dudes tele, it said in his biography on the cd that he was in kids... so im like "ohhh shit this movies gonna be hot"

well.... if your still readin this is what you were waitin for....

that movie was fucking terrible. i wont even elaborate on this shit for you... i watched the whole shit and... nah thats it. its just bad. i got excited thinkin he was gonna put the smack down on somethin an i... i dont know what the fuck happened to that dude

i dont know if this lets you down as much as i was let down but...

just thought id be the first to tell you... damn tele imma miss you...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by !CEBERG

heard he died from some herion overdose, an i dont even know how i heard that :lol:

no.

he comitted suicide.

please at least try to pretend to be respectfull.

this is just gossip.

let's move on.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

no.

he comitted suicide.

please at least try to pretend to be respectfull.

this is just gossip.

let's move on.

yea, i did, and it turns out to be just gossip so you say... thats why i was laughing you missed the point, it was just that... gossip

anyways i didnt mean to come off as disrespectfull, last thing i knew he was still doin movies, shit i mean he was in next friday so i shook it off

i got respect for him, an im sorry to hear that... i didnt know nor was i disrespectfull, i took it as gossip... once again which it turned out to be...

Guest railroadjerk

damn, justin pierce was his name.

i had absolutely no idea he was dead, i just saw next friday again a few days ago. its a shame, guy was a really good actor.

rip.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

aha yea thats how he talks, with that extra spit type... shit... thing... goin on

"i just wanted to stick it in her ASS!" rofl that part makes me laugh everytime...haha and if you watch that movie kids...look at everybodies teeth. they all have fucked up grill pieces. and them girls are kinda busted too.

Guest --zeSto--

I just remember the line ' motherfucking virgin surgeon yo!'

but I had the screenplay.

Yeah Justin was a pro with ZooYork for a while.

So was Harold Hunter who was in 'Kids' as 'Harold'

Now that's acting!

Originally posted by Step8

he's in the movie Bully too. Believe me the character he plays in this movie is just as funny at tele.

i just got finished watchin that movie.... and im proud to say telle's the muthafuckin man. i like that dude for some reason, he was holdin it down in bully tho...

that movie was based on a true story heh, what a fucked up life some people have...

rip casper...i think suicide is some type of disease...it takes a certain mentality to get down like that..its a shame..because you end up hurting everyone around you,even enemies..a lot....jason lee is a great example of a skater/actor...dude is ill..

• 5 weeks later...

Archived