WHOA, this is one crazy high

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhenOne

i think i saw that one, wasnt it on like 6 or 7 years ago?

yeah i wouldn't be suprised. it was bad in the days when the x files was my favourite program.

Secret's acid trip '97

Your experience reminds me of what I went through with acid. I did liquid drops and I was doing fine. Then I smoked some chronic and BAM! The acid started hitting me harder than anything. We got into my friend's car and I swear I saw a guy running across the freeway. I was like, what the fuck? Then I rolled the window down and the wind was making music. It was soooo weird. Then I rolled the window back up, and the music stopped. Then I rolled the window back down, and the music came back. I left the window down for a bit until I couldn't take it anymore. We got to my friend's house and it was really dark and gloomy outside. It looked like it was gonna rain. I closed my eyes for a little bit, opened them back up and BAM! There was sunshine everywhere. It was beautiful outside. It was so fucking crazy. The weird thing about acid was that I couldn't really look at people straight in the face. All their features were exgerrated. If a person had a big forehead, I would only stare at their forehead. If a guy had a weird nose, I would only stare at their nose, etc. Then Saturday morning cartoons came on and Ronald McDonald looks like a WEIRD ASS MOTHERFUCKER when you're on acid! It was the funniest shit ever. I couldn't stop laughing at him. I tried to eat pastries but I don't remember tasting anything. Things just got too weird and I felt dirty as hell like I was on heroin or something. I took a long shower and tried to sleep it off. Then I told myself I would never do it again.

:crazy: :dazed: :beat: :spent:

edited: I don't smoke anymore, but I remember this great game my friend and I used to play when we were high. She would pretend she was a TV and I would change the channel. She would act out whatever channel I said. For example "TNT" she would be a cowboy. "MTV" she would be a really dumb pop star it was great. I highly recomend it!

Archived