first job....

Guest unoprimero

Guest unoprimero

im fuckin drunk its 4:43 in the fuckin morning.. i start my job tomorrow, well actually today at 7, in about 2 hours.. im a fuckin idiot.. anyways, what was your first job????? first days are bitches, well im outta this muthah fuckah.. peace outtttttt. imma fuckin baaaaaaaas... did i say baaaas yet?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

i got a summer job with my buddy making a website in 8th grade. we got paid 6 bucks an hour, and it was fulltime for 3 months...we couldve done the job in a week but we stretched it out and got paid about a grand for doing so. not bad for a first job. we just surfed the internet all day...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my job is to clean off the jizz in the jack-off booths at the O' farrel adult theatre, i never get to see the strippers though

Guest NoamChomsky

Crazy Horse pays better,plus they just gave me a raise and a new mop,before I was just using paper towels to clean the jizz up.Please believe...

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Crazy Horse pays better,plus they just gave me a raise and a new mop,before I was just using paper towels to clean the jizz up.Please believe...

DOH...imma go apply today, i dont even get paper towels buddy

i worked at ace hardware..it was pretty dope because most of the people there i knew from school...we used to race down the isles all the time with the shopping carts it was pretty dope but eventually we either quite or got fired...now im working at jewel

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Its the official NIP strip club.Show an NIP membership card and get a lap dance half off.

i got a lap dance at the o farrel and the bitches nutsack kept hitting my face

Guest NoamChomsky

Dont you hate it when that happens?My friend went to a strip club here in my town,and he said the chick had shit stuck in her thong.NASTYYYYYYYYY.I'd still hit it though...

Guest blink_ATX

umm this pizza place, the manager was a drunk and one night talked shit sos i walked out on a fridya night of washing dishes and took my shirt off in frnt of the whole resturaunt making that fool look like he had no control over his employees, ahahahha. THat guy was an asshole

fuck authority.

Guest --zeSto--

everyone should work in fastfood or low-end-retail at least once.

Or else you just dont know humility.

I reffed soccer games for mob brats. DONT call penalties!

yeh but the gay section at platapies store was too large and scary, they even have a dead end gay section, so if your not carefully looking at the flesh on the boxes to see if its gay or not you could get stuck in the dead end with gay guys blocking you in, it happened to my friend pretty scary.

my first job was assembling computer from parts, for the dumbshit Information Technology graduates who worked upstairs for 5 times my pay. And the didn't even know how to put together a computer, so they hired a 16 year old girl with NO QUALIFICATIONS to do it for them. Useless, they were, the lot of them.

Guest platapie

Hey Platopie,whats that job like? Drop some stories.Ever see any weird shit or is it just monotonous?

man at first it wa cool cause i could get free rentals. but then all the people were jus scary and wanted weird shit. if you want more. abonimaldrunkman on instant mesg. and il hook yo uup.

Archived