Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest unoprimero

first job....

Guest unoprimero

im fuckin drunk its 4:43 in the fuckin morning.. i start my job tomorrow, well actually today at 7, in about 2 hours.. im a fuckin idiot.. anyways, what was your first job????? first days are bitches, well im outta this muthah fuckah.. peace outtttttt. imma fuckin baaaaaaaas... did i say baaaas yet?

Guest greedy mars

i havent had a job yet all my life.. your lucky. whats your job anyway?

Guest unoprimero

im a hostess at this diner shit... its pretty dope though...

Guest ledzep

my first job was that id out the price tags on shirts in some clothing store

My first was McDonalds...and let me for-warn all you kids that are thinking about working fast food or any food service at that...DON'T DO IT. fast food sucks.

my first job was demolition, got paid 10 dollars and hour to smash stores in the mall, not bad for a 15 year old at the time.

Guest railroadjerk

i got a summer job with my buddy making a website in 8th grade. we got paid 6 bucks an hour, and it was fulltime for 3 months...we couldve done the job in a week but we stretched it out and got paid about a grand for doing so. not bad for a first job. we just surfed the internet all day...

Dishwasher at a shitty Tex-Mex restaurant. Got busted for smoking weed and quit before they fired me......

I'm applying at the zoo, I think that would be dope......:D

target. worked there 2 weeks and was 'asked to leave' (instead of getting fired) because i took too much time off.

havent had a job since.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

my job is to clean off the jizz in the jack-off booths at the O' farrel adult theatre, i never get to see the strippers though

Guest NoamChomsky

Crazy Horse pays better,plus they just gave me a raise and a new mop,before I was just using paper towels to clean the jizz up.Please believe...

washing tables at a resturaunt. about 3 weeks past then i quit. too many uptight people making me shit my pants naw meen, god?

word is born.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Crazy Horse pays better,plus they just gave me a raise and a new mop,before I was just using paper towels to clean the jizz up.Please believe...

DOH...imma go apply today, i dont even get paper towels buddy

i worked at ace hardware..it was pretty dope because most of the people there i knew from school...we used to race down the isles all the time with the shopping carts it was pretty dope but eventually we either quite or got fired...now im working at jewel

Guest NoamChomsky

Its the official NIP strip club.Show an NIP membership card and get a lap dance half off.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Its the official NIP strip club.Show an NIP membership card and get a lap dance half off.

i got a lap dance at the o farrel and the bitches nutsack kept hitting my face

Guest NoamChomsky

Dont you hate it when that happens?My friend went to a strip club here in my town,and he said the chick had shit stuck in her thong.NASTYYYYYYYYY.I'd still hit it though...

mine was in a skate store and now im workign there again. fun!!!!!! skatestores are tons of fun son, like a hot cross bun on mun day. chee hoo!!

Guest blink_ATX

umm this pizza place, the manager was a drunk and one night talked shit sos i walked out on a fridya night of washing dishes and took my shirt off in frnt of the whole resturaunt making that fool look like he had no control over his employees, ahahahha. THat guy was an asshole

fuck authority.

Guest NoamChomsky

Hey Platopie,whats that job like? Drop some stories.Ever see any weird shit or is it just monotonous?

i work for papa john's it's totally awesome. i get around 17 dollars (includes tips) an hour with tips to drive around and listen to music.

My first job was at a Braum's (it is a dairy/ grocery/ fast food chain in middle america), and I had to get it to pay restitution. Shitty job. Right now I sell my artwork for money.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this