my first picture post...

Guest serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to character: i don't know, but i don't think graffiti ruined your marriage. it's probably the fact that you wear backwards hats and pink shirts w/ green shorts and aside from that, are homosexual (don't get me wrong, i'm not homophobic, but i do believe that homosexuality may be bad for a marriage).

Guest TECONE SW
to character: i don't know, but i don't think graffiti ruined your marriage. it's probably the fact that you wear backwards hats and pink shirts w/ green shorts and aside from that, are homosexual (don't get me wrong, i'm not homophobic, but i do believe that homosexuality may be bad for a marriage).

haha... right...

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

hold on... DAC as in the crew KIDS is in?

seyk is an alright name, but on the internet, for your first post, you are going to learn another wirter posts here a lot, seyM.

that was not my first post ever, just my first image post. i am aware of seym's existance, but what does this matter? tons of people have names that are one letter different. as long as nobody's biting anybody we'll be ok.

no, it's a different DAC. it's my one man crew to make me feel important. ha

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

its clean...but that letterform needs lots of work

howso? this is the first piece of real feedback, everybody else is just making fun of the gay guy. thanks..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

to start, the fill, the colors, the placement of the glints, thats all gravy

but the leter form just seems really whack to me, if you break a letter down, take the last one, now break that into a like 4 different bars, each bar is uneven, they are all wobbly, rounded, some get larger while others are thinner, part might be sharp edged, while an inside cuve is round...try and make the letters all match, just break each letter into bars, and work off that....sorry if i made no sense at all (just make them proportionate, dont have one part of the E very big a wobbly, and have another part small, sharp, and blunt)

also theres alot of extra stuff that isnt needed, and should be simpled down, like the E, just keep it basic, dont add all those extra [] [] at the end of each line, it clutters the peice

i know what you mean by bars. as far as excessive "bling" goes, i agree, i get carried away. thanks

Archived