What do you think?

bood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

never heard of voltron?

there were these 5 lions, they transform into one bad ass mutha.

each lion consists of an element...kinda like captain planet.

that princess was bangin...i'd make lover with her..:beat:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by swif1

you know...i never watched taht movie...and here you are spoiling...you fuckin boiled goat cheese.

dude the movies about 10 years old. its liek saying dont ruin the gi joe movie.

haha i was only jokin mang.

i'll watch it later.

right now, i'm bent on neon genesis evangelion.

the whole series fucks with your head.

guaran-fuckin-teed.

i don't understand it completely yet (referring to the series as a whole).

:o

i must watch it repeatedly.

ok...im going to read the first part of blade of the immortal : Heart of Darkness.

be back in a few.

this is in all honesty...1)why do you have super high poly mesh in some parts of your models and real low in other?its obvious...stop smoothing your models at various spots at least wait until you have the basic mesh..then smooth...(2)have you ever heard of lighting?your lighting is horrible in every render...texturing is a big problem for you to...(3)you can tell which ones are tutorials and which aren't...thats bad...your models will have flow and abrubt ubstruction..no good if it doesn't fit well..you need to start with basics...:POLYGONS...work from there..this is coming from a cat with a lot of experience in what you are doing.you definitely are abusing max.peace.

Originally posted by Wilt

this is in all honesty...1)why do you have super high poly mesh in some parts of your models and real low in other?its obvious...stop smoothing your models at various spots at least wait until you have the basic mesh..then smooth...(2)have you ever heard of lighting?your lighting is horrible in every render...texturing is a big problem for you to...(3)you can tell which ones are tutorials and which aren't...thats bad...your models will have flow and abrubt ubstruction..no good if it doesn't fit well..you need to start with basics...:POLYGONS...work from there..this is coming from a cat with a lot of experience in what you are doing.you definitely are abusing max.peace.

haha.. if this is the kid that is friends with sudz, sudz is like 14, maybe 15... this kid CANT be much older... ease up aceface.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaa wilt he called you a pussy ahahahaa hahahahaha ahah wilt hahhaaha poor wilt haahaha wow wilt he called you a pussy ahahahah what you gonna do hahaahaha what ahahahah your gonna hahahahah hit me over the head with a pitchfork ahahahahaha AHHHHHHHHHH

Archived