Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bood

What do you think?

i think you used up all my bandwidth :D

i like optimus flicking who/whatever off...haha that's dope.

Guest platapie

i swear everyone who watches transforemers teh movie crys when optimus rymes dies. i was crushed.

you know...i never watched taht movie...and here you are spoiling...you fuckin boiled goat cheese.

anyway, it's been a while since i laid eyes on transformers...beast wars is straight gayness...along with the 3-d voltron

Aww man

YOU NEVER SEEN IT !?!?!?!?! dun worry he didn't spoil nuthing, but i suggest u go see it. And yes i did cry, thats why i made a modle of him "flicking" someone off in his honor!

never heard of voltron?

there were these 5 lions, they transform into one bad ass mutha.

each lion consists of an element...kinda like captain planet.

that princess was bangin...i'd make lover with her..:beat:

voltron was originally animated.

then it turned into 3-d like reboot style.

wikie wikie wack

Guest platapie
Originally posted by swif1

you know...i never watched taht movie...and here you are spoiling...you fuckin boiled goat cheese.

dude the movies about 10 years old. its liek saying dont ruin the gi joe movie.

haha i was only jokin mang.

i'll watch it later.

right now, i'm bent on neon genesis evangelion.

the whole series fucks with your head.

guaran-fuckin-teed.

i don't understand it completely yet (referring to the series as a whole).

:o

i must watch it repeatedly.

ok...im going to read the first part of blade of the immortal : Heart of Darkness.

be back in a few.

Guest Wilt

this is in all honesty...1)why do you have super high poly mesh in some parts of your models and real low in other?its obvious...stop smoothing your models at various spots at least wait until you have the basic mesh..then smooth...(2)have you ever heard of lighting?your lighting is horrible in every render...texturing is a big problem for you to...(3)you can tell which ones are tutorials and which aren't...thats bad...your models will have flow and abrubt ubstruction..no good if it doesn't fit well..you need to start with basics...:POLYGONS...work from there..this is coming from a cat with a lot of experience in what you are doing.you definitely are abusing max.peace.

Originally posted by Wilt

this is in all honesty...1)why do you have super high poly mesh in some parts of your models and real low in other?its obvious...stop smoothing your models at various spots at least wait until you have the basic mesh..then smooth...(2)have you ever heard of lighting?your lighting is horrible in every render...texturing is a big problem for you to...(3)you can tell which ones are tutorials and which aren't...thats bad...your models will have flow and abrubt ubstruction..no good if it doesn't fit well..you need to start with basics...:POLYGONS...work from there..this is coming from a cat with a lot of experience in what you are doing.you definitely are abusing max.peace.

haha.. if this is the kid that is friends with sudz, sudz is like 14, maybe 15... this kid CANT be much older... ease up aceface.

Yo

Yeah me n sudz are friends i have only been using max for about 2-3 months, and te only ones that were tutorials were teh drums and the glasses.

Hey wilt, why don't u post some of your 3d max stuff on here if i am so terrible i want to see some of the stuff u do. I want to see what really good stuff looks like!

Guest unoprimero

umm coo im drunk so its looks fucked up to me... imean... well ya know the drill

WILT U SUCK!!!!!!!

WILT's A PUSSY!! dIDN'T WANNA POST HIS SHYT! HEHEHE PUSSY!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaa wilt he called you a pussy ahahahaa hahahahaha ahah wilt hahhaaha poor wilt haahaha wow wilt he called you a pussy ahahahah what you gonna do hahaahaha what ahahahah your gonna hahahahah hit me over the head with a pitchfork ahahahahaha AHHHHHHHHHH

I don't think he cares which is fine, i just really wanted to see his stuff, cuz he says he is good !

hey are you guys just self teaching yourselves this program? is it an easy program to learn? how much is it? thanks for any info....

i've want to learn this program for my major, industrial design.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this