Caught in South Florida Today

AllTheKingsMen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dirty bird

diet and mize looks aight. keb 5 and begr tooks this one ready to do my thug thing just lettin my nuts hang. they killen me

this one is for that SISSY BOY!

This Message is for that SISSY BOY DUKE, who thinks he knows everything about s. Fla. Listen Toy, You don't know shit about DA'Ranches, and I highly doubt you even PAINT at ALL!! Seems to me all you do is take pictures of other peoples shit claiming it as your own. What do you throw up anyway? I bet your that cracker with the unusual fixation with a certain kind of SOUL FOOD. ( Need I say More? ) Don't worry, just change your damn Tampon, and keep an eye out for me down at " YOUR SPOTS " If you run into me at all, you better have some weapons, cuz i'll definetly be slashing as much of your "sissy shit" as I can. and remember..... I am NOT A CYBORG!

Guest krowteN

perhaps what i find most amusing about the 12ozProphet message board is how kids go thru the trouble of changing their screen name just to talk shit. when the "tuff talk" it's on a computer screen its kind of gay. like this guy is pretty salty about something. makes you wonder what he would do in real life if faced with a sticky situation.????i mean this guy has a really vivid imagination. i sure hate it for the guy your talkin about.

god forbid he's a cyborg....YIKES!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

god damn how many fake ass "internet seen only" crews are there in florida. I guess the realest crews out the bottom dont come on the internet to post fliks of their shit.

one love to them FREIGHT SLAYIN WALL HATIN niggas keepin that sofla on the motherfucken map...tu putos!

Guest rainydays

i was just wondering if anyone had any mber,jbue,isto,res,one67,yzer,hevn,arms,nurse,...any of these cats if they would please post them....:idea: :idea: :D :)

Archived