Caught in South Florida Today

AllTheKingsMen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new deal

From now on the daily updates will just go on top, erasing whatever was there the last time i updated.....this aint going to be everydail, but more often then most think...

all replies are cool...i dont give a shit if it's to say '_____,_____,____ always kill' or 'that kid DEBT(the fake ass kid in broward) is a fucking pussy and he better stay off my spots' or even bumps....just keep all your bull shit back and forth coversations in emails or be men and take it to the streets...real writers with real agenda don't discuss shit in message boards when they can talk on a phone or over a cup of tea...

any pictures you missed from previous posts or shit you did catch and want to look at some more, get in touch and i'll get you what you want...

this is the train post for train people...people who frequent the rails, not the ones who put their numbers in once or twice a month...people who want to see trains going through a region, the same way they see trains going through their parts...not the boys who gather all their rail flics and make a massive ass post of all roody pooh looking shit

then again, if you all think i should go fuck myself, let me know.....

and dont ever think i'm going to post the shit getting painted at the spots these trains you are getting caught......

Guest Ted Wakowski
that arms is shit and the style looks like ARMS wsr from england who has been smashing cleans big time....

Hahahah, no it doesn't. Only thing similar is the name. And I happen to know for a fact that ARMS' tag was handed down to him by the original LEGS.

*Little known fact.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest krowteN

cowards from broward get sprayed in dade.

Originally posted by AllTheKingsMen

DEBT(the fake ass kid in broward) is a fucking pussy and he better stay off my spots'

all these fliks are wack except the chisme and harsh chisme

that first flick is a fresh bite off of chisme though, and you gotta dig that.

Guest Wilt

bump for homie skem and my girlfriend even though we haven't met yet..miste oner....skem bro...you know she likes me...

Archived