death to abercrombie & fitch, please

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greedy mars

fuck all those preppy clothing places and shit.. and fuck the fagots that wear that shit and eat ice cream with there girlfriends

Guest greedy mars

i hate them a bunch.. yall got your nice clothes.. ive been living off hand me downs my hole life.. i get raggy jeans and tee shirts.

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT ICE CREAM I LIKE ICE CREAM DUDER ONER T.K.O-ER

do you wear abrecrombieajsdklfjas clothes and do you eat it with your hot cheerleading girlfriend

oh dear god how i hate a & f. but my mom insists on getting me clothes from there because she wants me to be like my older sis and my sis likes that retarded store. my mom comes home from the mall with shopping bags full of their gay clothes. i got this dinky little sweater and saw that it was $50 bucks i was like what the fuck i could get a grip of clothes from the mall or thrift shop ... i refuse to go inside that trance playing store full of preepy football player looking faggots with their khaki beach shorts and flip flops...

Guest platapie
Originally posted by greedy mars

i hate them a bunch.. yall got your nice clothes.. ive been living off hand me downs my hole life.. i get raggy jeans and tee shirts.

old jeans rule there already broken in.

oh.. and the shirt. .. im asian and dont think anything of it. but i do know that every dry cleaner in my town is owned by koreans or chinese. . i dont know about the whole wong name thing. my last name rhymes with wong ok now what the fuck am i talkin about.

Guest railroadjerk

my weekend wardrobe that im wearing right now consists of a goodwill tshirt and my comfy ass abercrombie cargo shorts...

im also wearing flip flops.

deal with it.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

, FUCK A&F..but not AF, cause I like Agnostic Front.

i thuaght yuo were talkign about my crew.:confused:

Originally posted by swif1

aren't you contradicting yourself?

well maybe, im just saying the only thing i buy from them are shorts, because they are super durable and comfortable...

Other than shorts...i own one shirt...that my ex girl got me....blaaah! I used it the other day to soak up some dr.pepper i spilt near my bed.;)

Guest railroadjerk

who cares what anyone wears? to each his own. and if you are that mad about someone wearing a brand name, then maybe your problem is bigger than theirs.

railroad "bury me with whatever on" jerk

Guest platapie
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

well maybe, im just saying the only thing i buy from them are shorts, because they are super durable and comfortable...

id like a good pair of shorts. how much do they cost?

Archived