big poppa kane

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aw. i made 5 or 6 post becuase

everytime i tried to make a post with so many pics it kept fucking up. i tried to fit them all into like 2 or 3 but it kept saying server error or something...i tried like 10 times there fucko.also its easier for people with slower computers. dont look at them if they are crappy. go back to looking at freights.

i figured it wasnt legal but damn thats crazy. i mean thats a busy street..well it was when was was there..and even at like 3-5am i would still think enough people out to see you. your crazy..man thats silly. yea the pic is kinda shitty but it was hard to get.

also i saw this building with like 4 or 5 names roller tagged along the top side..it was like a one or 2 story building...i dont remember the names but it was cool. im not sure about the location either we were driving and i made them stop and i jumped out and got it it wasnt super far from the queen st. area..my picture fucked up so now i dont have a flick of it. do you know what im talking about. what names were they?

Archived