Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chicken George

big poppa kane

aw. i made 5 or 6 post becuase

everytime i tried to make a post with so many pics it kept fucking up. i tried to fit them all into like 2 or 3 but it kept saying server error or something...i tried like 10 times there fucko.also its easier for people with slower computers. dont look at them if they are crappy. go back to looking at freights.

legal?... legal? ooooooooh man! definately not. thats one of those "fuck it, lets hit it... just cross your fingers" type'o hit

can't tell in the flik, but that bitch is forcefielded with cans... it wasn't hang down either... so you decide...

i figured it wasnt legal but damn thats crazy. i mean thats a busy street..well it was when was was there..and even at like 3-5am i would still think enough people out to see you. your crazy..man thats silly. yea the pic is kinda shitty but it was hard to get.

also i saw this building with like 4 or 5 names roller tagged along the top side..it was like a one or 2 story building...i dont remember the names but it was cool. im not sure about the location either we were driving and i made them stop and i jumped out and got it it wasnt super far from the queen st. area..my picture fucked up so now i dont have a flick of it. do you know what im talking about. what names were they?

learn to count..its not 30. try again. i have a bunch of flicks with thumbs and bright lights ill post one in each thread and make about 40 threads of that. how about that. i think i might do that.....

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

um......if that first is kane its really hard to peep.

its fathom on the left and me on the right. it just has to be seen in person...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this