x4x20x

Guest GoBiloe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Unfortunately, speller isn't a word.

i guess someone that's high has a better idea than dictionary.com . . .

speller

n : someone who spells words [syn: good speller, poor speller]

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

it might make me a little bit of a better speller and typer than you.

youve one upped me mr mang. but its not over yet. :crazy: muahhahaha

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by Samsara

i don't know if that was a response to me at all. i think being straight is a good thing and i have straight edge friends. people like him are who i am talking about.

OH WORD? SO YOU KNOW HIM? DON'T TALK ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCKING KNOW THEM WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S UP.

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by sabbath

FUCK STRAIGHT EDGE, YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHUT I HATE FAGS LIKE YOU GO SUCK A DICK AND SHUT THE FUCK 818 HARDKORE.

maybe if you did drugs less frequently you would be better at spelling and punctuation. you get your ass kicked in the pit, but i still love you, so stop crying. who spells hardcore with a k? later cutie.

Originally posted by Samsara

who the fuck cares. no one said shit about you. straight edge kids have a good idea but they fuck it up by running around looking like dick heads on an ego trip because they don't do somthing. shut the fuck up and don't do your drugs. no need to talk about it. unless your doing it to be cool then i guesse this post worked.

look at youself. and look at this thread. obviously being straight edge just makes me the target of a lot of hate, and it didn't make me cool. if everyone else is allowed to talk about how it's 4/20 and they're going to go blaze, why can't i talk about how i'm NOT going to smoke? just because the haters have so little confidence in their personal convictions that they feel threatened by mine doesn't mean i should, or will, "shut the fuck up"... i love you too, though, it's all about the love, right hippy?

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

It's guys like this that proclaim their straight-edginess ... only 3 years later to be found at the same party as me, drunk off of their ass and smoking a joint.

nah brah. i was edge before i knew what it was, and almost none of my close friends are edge.

and my final point is: haters want to call me a nerd for being sxe and proud... are you really less nerdy for spending your time to tell me about it? or does that make you more of a nerd...

i like exposing insecurities. also it's funny how the content of these threads is controlled by the first responses. like if the first person is like "yo, (some funky writer) is so dope" the rest are like "yeah he is cool, yeah dude, flips it a dope way, i love him" etc etc. but if the first one is like "that piece is wack, he bit geso" everyone is all "yeah fuck that biter, he's a loser." groupthink.

Originally posted by GoBiloe

nah brah. i was edge before i knew what it was

I'm sorry, but I'm very bored... you can't be edge before you knew what it was... this stem's from my belief that if you're edge and have never done drugs and say you've been straight edge since birth, well, that's impossible....

Boredathomeonasaturdaynightwithnothingtodobutthinkofhowineedagirlandamstraightedgeandproudoner

Guest platapie

well mang youve out witted me. i guess the infestation of drugs and liquor has done me wrong somewhere. thank you fo rthe light.

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

I'm sorry, but I'm very bored... you can't be edge before you knew what it was... this stem's from my belief that if you're edge and have never done drugs and say you've been straight edge since birth, well, that's impossible....

i'm bored too, and sorry, but yes you can. i used to think the same thing, but then i examined the terms of my edge more closely. i agree that you cant be straight edge if you just happen to be drug free, and you're all, yo, i just don't do any drugs or drink or whatever, or like, my moms said drugs are bad.... but if, before you were acquainted with the term "straight edge," you felt all the same things that made you eventually label yourself that way, and you lived by those convictions, i don't see how that isn't being straight edge.. the rest is just semantics. you start being straight edge when you make a particular decision, whether you know what sxe is or not. however, if you know the term but choose to be "drug free" instead of straight edge because you think straight edge kids are trendy dorks or mindless drones or something, then that's a different story... ie, being ignorant of the existence the term does not preclude you from being accurately described by it. and those people, who felt like avoiding intoxication before they knew there was a word to justify that choice to haters, are the people who keep the edge and didn't do it for the trend. 2000: "ooooh the locust does coke and now all the cool kids have mod hair, fuck my edge, straight edge kids are lame, it's wack to care about anything, let's go wear 100 dollar diesel jeans and pomade in our hair...."

Yeah, I just don't see it that way GoBiloe... I'm not going to hate on you for having a different opinion... just to argue some more (out of boredom of course)

You can be "living the straight edge lifestyle" while not knowing what it is, but that doesn't make you edge. Living it and then finding out about it and claiming the edge does not make you edge previous to the proclomation.

To each his own...

Originally posted by sabbath

FUCK STRAIGHT EDGE, YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHUT I HATE FAGS LIKE YOU GO SUCK A DICK AND SHUT THE FUCK 818 HARDKORE.

It's people like you that make me laugh when I feel there bones breaking. I'm proud of being STRAIGHTEDGE. I'm not one of those little kids who has never done any of that shit. All of that stuff that I see as toxic and I'm against almost took my life and has taken the lives of a lot of people I know. It's alright if peeple want to drink or do drugs. I see it as dumb but to each there own. I have friends on both sides of the line. Anyway if your going to bash a belief watch where you do it cause if you said this where I could hear it I would crush your skull. If your gonna come back with the oh your such a tough guy lines. Save em cause I am that tough guy and yes I would crush your skull.

-Dezn oner-

513 Hardcore

X CourageCrew X

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i guess someone that's high has a better idea than dictionary.com . . .

speller

n : someone who spells words [syn: good speller, poor speller]

fuck dictionary.com. I assure you that

""It might make me a bit better than you at spelling and typing."

is more gramatically sound than

"it might make me a little bit of a better speller and typer than you. ".

But then dictionary.com doesn't do grammar, does it?

Guest ledzep

speling suks

my opinion on the topic is that if you wanna smoke, smoke and dont bug people about it. if you dont smoke, dont bug people about it.

then we can all be happy;)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I think I'm gonna have to post up a picture of this guy if people keep spewing out crap with such insane levels of retardation. In the end, stoner or straight edge, the Jesus Potato loves you. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

fuck dictionary.com. I assure you that

""It might make me a bit better than you at spelling and typing."

is more gramatically sound than

"it might make me a little bit of a better speller and typer than you. ".

But then dictionary.com doesn't do grammar, does it?

settle down there, dorkus. it was all in good fun.

Archived