x4x20x

Guest GoBiloe

obviously being straight edge just makes me the target of a lot of hate

um...well i'm sure that you coming up in here just being a complete jackass and attacking people who didnt attack you didnt help matters much.

do we really need another straightedge thread? theres been many of them on here already...i'm straightedge, i'm proud of it, blah blah blah...however i dont attack people about it and to tell you the truth, only my close friends tend to know about it, its more of a personal thing for me.

as far as 4.20 goes....i'm really annoyed by this whole thing, its not so much the whole drug thing that bothers me (i'm not the one taking bong hits...not my problem) the thing that bothers me is that everyone makes such a big deal about this "holiday"...i mean, cmon....you really need a "holiday" to smoke? thats pretty lame....or maybe its just that i've been hearing it non stop for the past few days and at the asbury festival thing yesterday i think every band mentioned it....cute...do your thing and all, but the whole concept of caring about it so much is pretty stupid to me.

"the same mindless cliques....the same high school shit"

i really wish i was back in jersey seeing them today.....sigh....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hipnos

ARE ALL OF YOU RETARDED?!?! DUDE ISN'T ATTACKING ANYONE ABOUT IT, HE STARTED THE THREAD SAYING THAT HE WAS PROUD OF BEING EDGE EVEN IF HE DID GET HATED ON FOR IT. IN THAT POST HE SAID NOTHING WHATSOEVER THAT COULD HAVE BEEN INTERPRETED AS "ATTACKING" ANYONE ELSE. THOSE SENTENCES THAT HAPPEN TO RHYME ARE LYRICS, LIKE FROM SONGS, NOT HIM SAYING "FUCK YOU DO YOUR DRUGS AND DIE." IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...NO, FUCK THAT, I DON'T 'CAUSE YOU'RE A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU MISSED THAT.

have you ever even learned or know about any drug..no??....then..dont come out of no were....weed,mushrooms open up your mind your missing alot..i dont see how being stright edge is so great.....its a down fall......you can think what you want but alist learn before hand.....go to erowid.com...also your comment on"i'll live till tommoro"well guess what weed anit killing me...and has never killed anyone,ever......so ill see ya in the old fokes home wiel smoking my pipe and laughing at you....

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ceptone

have you ever even learned or know about any drug..no??....then..dont come out of no were....weed,mushrooms open up your mind your missing alot..i dont see how being stright edge is so great.....its a down fall......you can think what you want but alist learn before hand.....go to erowid.com...also your comment on"i'll live till tommoro"well guess what weed anit killing me...and has never killed anyone,ever......so ill see ya in the old fokes home wiel smoking my pipe and laughing at you....

Due to exceeding levels of retardation in the majority of people's posts, exemplified by the above quote, I see no alternative but to follow through with my warning. This will get edited with an intense quickness by a mod, but I can't otherwise express my extreme disgust at you people. With no further ado:

http://goatse.cx/hello.jpg'>

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I never knew about this whole "straight edge" fiasco until I came to this message board. And I must say, you really are a bunch of nerds. Do you really think you're part of some powerful youth movement or something? Is the system keeping you down because you don't use drugs? Why are you so proud of something that is so trivial? I brush my teeth BEFORE I take a shower. Maybe I should start a band that writes songs about how cool it is to brush your teeth before you take a shower because it really is something to be proud of and beat up everyone that showers prior to brushing their teeth. You sound like an idiot.

ahhahah that was priceless

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Due to exceeding levels of retardation in the majority of people's posts, exemplified by the above quote, I see no alternative but to follow through with my warning. This will get edited with an intense quickness by a mod, but I can't otherwise express my extreme disgust at you people. With no further ado:

[what do you mean..???retardation???huh....my post i felt lead some insight..i didnt just say fuck you..'blah,blah,blah'...iam sorry people like you cant understand and are misled....at us people???you sir..iam sorry to say but you need to learn....i think my posts arent as stupid as others..there alot of crap that i think sould be gone before this...namelly theards like "offensive jokes"make me think the people at this site cant see past 16 years of age....]

Archived