Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Kid+Car=OUCHIE.

Walking back from a bar last night with a friend i saw a kid get hit by a car going at least 25 miles an hour...the kid was propelled off the windshield and into the air. I didnt think that you would actually go that high and shit...(just thought it looked like that in a movie stunt)...luckily there was a cop at the intersection just 20 feet away and the paramedics were there in no time...i think the kid just broke his leg or something, cause it was looking really fucked up..

Anyways, thats the most interesting thing thats happened to me this week..

Im going back to sleep.

Then im goin to the mall to buy some new pants...

(my mom sent me money in the mail...i no longer have 10 bucks in the bank account...)

Guest NATO

yippee im gonna get some new clothes too.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

aahhahahahah i would laugh hella fuckin hard if a kid or a midget or something was hurdled into the air 25 feet ahahaahahahaha sorry if this offends anyone...little people falling and getting hurt cracks me up....likewhen you see a little 7 year running around, then he trips, and starts crying for his mommy...thats hillarious!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i used to be a bike courier...ive been hit at least 7 times. i feel for him.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

aahhahahahah i would laugh hella fuckin hard if a kid or a midget or something was hurdled into the air 25 feet ahahaahahahaha sorry if this offends anyone...little people falling and getting hurt cracks me up....likewhen you see a little 7 year running around, then he trips, and starts crying for his mommy...thats hillarious!

Yeah man, I'd have laughed too......

Guest platapie

i saw my freind get hit by a car whiel he was skateignb across the street. my first reaction. ooooh what da fuck!. then he got up and laffed and i almost shit myslelf.

Originally posted by platapie

i saw my freind get hit by a car whiel he was skateignb across the street. my first reaction. ooooh what da fuck!. then he got up and laffed and i almost shit myslelf.

Same thing happened to me. Then we all started abusing the female chinese driver. She was scared. Really scared.....

Originally posted by -Rage-

that's why you need to bring a camera with you everywhere...

support your local 'nightowl picture hunt' thread

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this