Kid+Car=OUCHIE.

Walking back from a bar last night with a friend i saw a kid get hit by a car going at least 25 miles an hour...the kid was propelled off the windshield and into the air. I didnt think that you would actually go that high and shit...(just thought it looked like that in a movie stunt)...luckily there was a cop at the intersection just 20 feet away and the paramedics were there in no time...i think the kid just broke his leg or something, cause it was looking really fucked up..

Anyways, thats the most interesting thing thats happened to me this week..

Im going back to sleep.

Then im goin to the mall to buy some new pants...

(my mom sent me money in the mail...i no longer have 10 bucks in the bank account...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

aahhahahahah i would laugh hella fuckin hard if a kid or a midget or something was hurdled into the air 25 feet ahahaahahahaha sorry if this offends anyone...little people falling and getting hurt cracks me up....likewhen you see a little 7 year running around, then he trips, and starts crying for his mommy...thats hillarious!

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

aahhahahahah i would laugh hella fuckin hard if a kid or a midget or something was hurdled into the air 25 feet ahahaahahahaha sorry if this offends anyone...little people falling and getting hurt cracks me up....likewhen you see a little 7 year running around, then he trips, and starts crying for his mommy...thats hillarious!

Yeah man, I'd have laughed too......

Guest platapie

i saw my freind get hit by a car whiel he was skateignb across the street. my first reaction. ooooh what da fuck!. then he got up and laffed and i almost shit myslelf.

Originally posted by platapie

i saw my freind get hit by a car whiel he was skateignb across the street. my first reaction. ooooh what da fuck!. then he got up and laffed and i almost shit myslelf.

Same thing happened to me. Then we all started abusing the female chinese driver. She was scared. Really scared.....

Archived