it's 4/20..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

oddly enough i smoked last night.

i wonder if somewhere deep down i just knew that it felt so right...

hahaha fart*

weed and cold chinese food.

:lol: yea that dude from the backstreet boys looks shook

i wasn't that lucky but i got high as fuck today....

imagine going from an everyday thing, to a straight period of not smoking for 2 months straight, no sneakin hits, no types of bud contact in nowhere for 60 days

an then smokin today

the meds ive been on make me not hungry as i used to be, i ate a half of pizza to my dome in like 7 minutes today it was fuckin great...

chilled an watched the usual suspects and had to rewind half of it cause i wasnt payin attention

i can watch it tomorrow again and have it be like a whole new movie plus im gonna sleep like a baby tonight...

edit

aww somebody fucked up and ripped that shit so bad they had to use scotch tape on that bitch, i just saw that... i bet it was the fucking backstreet boy

http://sweetentertainment.com/photoalbum/negril/jamaica194.jpg'>

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by !CEBERG

:

imagine going from an everyday thing, to a straight period of not smoking for 2 months straight, no sneakin hits, no types of bud contact in nowhere for 60 days

an then smokin today

thats exactly how i felt man....i got fuckin wasted today after going 3 months without blazing, this time was better because i had alot of fruit juice so i was puffing like crazy then drinking hella banana strawberry juice...my mouth tasted hella sweet, sorta like bubble gum

i got a dime of pretendo but had no1 to blaze with on 420 cuz ALL the plans i had fell through..now its 4/21 and i had to at least take a hit so i just took bout 4 hits of the shit by myself..not really high but i can FEEL it..

Archived