Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FROSTY

we got a 4-20 on our hands

ya so looks like tommorow is the 4th month and the 20th day. 420 being what police say when they have a marijuana case on hand. Therefore tommorow is marajuanda day for all. got any crazy planz?? I know i do!

actually im gonna get totally hammered and then a little high cauz im more of an alcaholic...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Me and friend are going on a little nature walk with some bud,3 pills (white nipples) and two 1/8's of shrooms...heh tommorows gonna be soooo good.

Guest serpent of the light

i'm gonna be straight edge tomorrow (and the next day, and so on) but i'm going to a butterfly place in an attempt to pick up chicks

Guest focus

an eigth of mushrooms, a quarter of bud, and two fifties of fifty. damn i love quebec.

im going to shoot up some bad ass horse behind a chinese restaraunt, then pass out in a dumpster behind the strip club.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

im going to shoot up some bad ass horse behind a chinese restaraunt, then pass out in a dumpster behind the strip club.

Hahahahahaha......god this was fucking funny:D

Originally posted by T.T Boy

Yes .. I agree .. that was damn funny.

right now it's 1:38 a.m. and i am already fucking high....started at midnight. and a little drunk too. whhhooo hoo..fucking frat parties.

so far tonight i have done the following things,

worked

went to a party after work

got myself right for the night

went nightswimming

ate three eggs, sunny side up, with toast and sweet southern iced tea

now, i am going to bed.

good night.

since everyone at my job at a pizza place is a stoner, i am one of the few employees that didn't request the day off. i'm working from 1 until 8, which is strange because i usually work the 5 to 9 shift. i deliver and i'm going to be one of only 2 drivers working. i'm going to keep track of all the kids who try to smoke me out instead of paying for pizza.

i dont think it would be a good idea to smoke when on all this medication.....

but ill make up for it in the future i guess....it wont be hard when you hang out with two of the biggest potheads in the area.

I can't fucking smoke until after band practice, which isn't for another 4 hours! damn

But my girlfriend's house isn't free til 2moro, so we're just going to make up for lost smoking time then :dazed: and :confused:

Originally posted by chozer

i dont think it would be a good idea to smoke when on all this medication.....

youd probably just twitch and shit...COULD be embarassing but not harmful....who knows though.....

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dai/lil%20dai.gif'>

i just did what i did everyday...except i took a little time out to neck a blunt and poor a beer to the earth and tossed the roach on the ground for jah, bob marley, bradley noel, kurt cobain, and all that have been lost along the way. im sad i missed the ziggy marley concert though...