I LOVE THE MID WEST!!!

mann-chowda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo i was totally caught off gaurd by the foxx's photo wall. And yeah all that stuff is from those spots. As for the stigmata, pardon my ignorance but im not sure what that is, ive heard of it, prolli seen it but i cant see it in my mind. maybe u can refresh my memory. most things are still running though, unfortanately most FEMME walls have been paint bombed by now. peace.. yo email me sometime if u want.

stigmata

oh ok man, i asked around and i think i know which one u are talking about...last time i saw it, awhile back, it was runnin and looked dope as hell, i think its background was black..im not sure htough, i didnt get a good look. but im sure its still running and bumpin.

i drove by stigmata today. 43rd & state line. i was actually thinking about asking if anyone had a flick of it

the reason i asked abotu the crew is because the new x-o one says like 'tcs' or something, i don't remember, in the middle. i should have probably put all that information together instead of dragging it out but i'm dumb.

Originally posted by fire crotch

maybe thats just one of their crews? per chance? People tend to write their crew next to their peices.

i guess, but it's pretty big and in the middle. got me wondering. because like lead, thrill, vizie, etc. aren't from att and they've been painting with pose, scribe, & quisp... unless i'm mistaken and there's more name changes going on?

dude this is just a guess...but im sure its just a crew...look at any big production, alot of times they do a lil crew peice or whatever ud call it. and yeah they all paint with pose, prolli cause they are in the same crew. and everyone in kc pretty much paints with each other.

any body got that production poser and some other kat throw done in chicago (north side) with a turtle charater on the side and with red fills with the priest ladies in the middle or some thing post that shit if yall got that i got the flicks but aint know howda post or what ever show it

Archived