I LOVE THE MID WEST!!!

mann-chowda

Jher

Emit-Can you post some Jher pics,..i havent seen his stuff for awile.

I got to paint with him in KC acoulpe years back when i used to live there.

That dude painted so fast. Cove also painted the same wall, funny that all of these names come up. Jher is narly though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MRBURNS

???

plain and simple..i voiced my oppinion about some flix, in defense of someone u like....u jumped down my throat and called me a toy and how much i suck, when u dont have the slightest clue. and even right now, your talking about how up you are and how u probly have more props than me. regardless of the fact that i never heard of u, i never said i was dope. but there are a few heads on here who do know the truth about me..so now that u said i'm a toy, and how your more up than me..is there anything else u want to throw in, please i'm taking notes.

just give it up dude... i should have never gotten into it with you in the first place.

you've said all the same things about me, so whatever is whatever.

if you wanna be a man about it an come clean with who you are, cool, if not, then just keep sitting on the internet talking shit behind a mask.

Guest Wase_137
Guest KING OF HELL

Re: SEEKING

Originally posted by MRBURNS

however, how could u not acknowledge pose2 fx?? or for that matter, pose2 uw from the late 80's-early 90's?

same guy, bro.

Guest Knowledge

Re: Re: what are you talking about

Originally posted by Fanta

Actually I do know my shit. CMW is a dope crew, productions on the howard line my man. I am just calling like I see them. And I see a lot of old pose in that piece, the flow of the letters, the thick to thin, the coloring. I am not talking about his stuff nowadays, I am talking about his stuff from like 98. Its not to dis, but a lot of HEADS seem to be staight jacking him and Cove, and then everyone on here thinks that is the Chicago style. Maybe it is now, but when they were not blown up in magazines people were too scared to bite...maybe I am a grumpy old man. But if you take things at least know why and where it came from. ANd dont bitch when your card gets pulled...

what ever you want to think I personally know pose my selfsince his TMS days I give the man love and props but des (destruct) has been painting longer then the cat and if anything pose bite him i mean look at his shit now I just came back from scribble and everybody and there momma is biting GREY even pose and just to how you here are some more des flicks

desshirt.jpg

HOLLAND0.jpg

LE-cmw-prod1-2001.jpg

LE-cmw-des-help.jpg

Guest MRBURNS

pose2

i know thats the same pose2, i know him. i was letting the little kiddies know that there was life on earth before fx crew.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived