Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mann-chowda

I LOVE THE MID WEST!!!

Recommended Posts

Guest deadlydnut

if your a kid who spends all day in your yard trying to make your 3d peice perfect and dimensional, and only have 12 hands running illegaly you are not shit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 0three

Re: Re: Re: "if you're into legals"

 

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

 

i don't have it in front of me, but i remember a few...

 

-at least 100 freights (they're going out i know, but this was put together some time last october. rumors are flying around about them lowering -the number considerably)

 

-home made pens (a lot of kids had trouble with this one)

 

-home made inks (equally tough)

 

-fill-ins without outers

 

-etch tags on federal property (rough, rough)

 

-everything has to have been racked

 

 

it's only june, so you guys still have half the year left...good luck.

i hope your kidding...if thats the case i better start shapin up cuz i average a fr8 a year...i pay other writers to make me pens and inks,i do outers on my hollows,not really sure what "etch"is and my parents take me out shopping for paint...but i like "taggin", so hopefully one day i too can be a writer...(sarcasm intended)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest natiboi

hahahahahaha

 

hahahhahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest rod stewart

lowdown

 

how can you talk about the nidwest without mentioning LD they are midwest kings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deadlydnut

if your a kid who... only have 12 hands running illegaly you are not shit...

 

mutherfucker if i had 12 hands while running illegaly, id be murder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano

Re: Re: Re: "if you're into legals"

 

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

 

i don't have it in front of me, but i remember a few...

 

-at least 100 freights (they're going out i know, but this was put together some time last october. rumors are flying around about them lowering -the number considerably)

 

-home made pens (a lot of kids had trouble with this one)

 

-home made inks (equally tough)

 

-fill-ins without outers

 

-etch tags on federal property (rough, rough)

 

-everything has to have been racked

 

 

it's only june, so you guys still have half the year left...good luck.

 

don't forget that stock tip use will result in seizure of your bicycle/car/whatever other vehicle you used to get to the destination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest MRBURNS

scribble= shit rag

 

jaser puts everything by all his boys no matter how much they suck, then all the pieces that he did, and then dick rides certain writers from different citys. i'd say he's a grade a graffwhore if u ask me. making money off of other peoples dope artwork, and giving his own garbage play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest emit_df

How bout you do a mag instead.........

by the way, scribble made no money. it was done for the love of graffiti. If that graff isn't what you like...don't buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by emit_df

If that graff isn't what you like...don't buy it.

 

 

im sayin...

 

so if FX or TATS does a legal production, its dope, but if ATT does one, its wack?

i remember when dope graffiti was just dope graffiti...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by emit_df

How bout you do a mag instead.........

by the way, scribble made no money. it was done for the love of graffiti. If that graff isn't what you like...don't buy it.

 

I HEAR THAT.LOWLIFE THE MAG.:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just love it when people sweat Kansas City-

Its not just Att that paints there. There are alot of talented artists there that have been robbed of walls and style and never send shit to mags.

There is also killer BarBQ there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: lowdown

 

Originally posted by rod stewart

how can you talk about the nidwest without mentioning LD they are midwest kings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude bro dude

 

i kind of came on here expecting to see alot of shit from minneapolis and chicago and milwaukee... but all i see is a bunch of legal crap that gets too much hype. everytime i come on this part of the forum all i see are the same people... or some toys that don't know anything. this site is getting played out... i should post some flicks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest emit_df

Re: dude bro dude

 

Originally posted by xhobox

i kind of came on here expecting to see alot of shit from minneapolis and chicago and milwaukee... but all i see is a bunch of legal crap that gets too much hype. everytime i come on this part of the forum all i see are the same people... or some toys that don't know anything. this site is getting played out... i should post some flicks.

Sooooooo, you must of seen the 8 freights on this post. they are legal crap too.

post your flix..they better be dope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Knowledge
Guest emit_df

good stuff.......

posting flix is much better than complaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ginger Bread Man

hey whats going on...wheres mr denz. wheres trixster wheres everyone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dummies

 

the post was mainly after man chowda spent some time in KC...

 

he posted the flicks for you guys so you could enjoy some obviously great stuff. legals done especially damn well and illegals just as good.

 

it wasn't to represent the entire midwest through one post. for crying out loud just enjoy the flicks and stop bitchin'!!

 

 

it's a thread on the internet not an effin' book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×