I LOVE THE MID WEST!!!

mann-chowda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR.MINES FST KMS

trade?

If anybody has good flicks of any of these productions/pieces (especially the Quisp,Skrybe,Este,Rapes.) I wold love to trade. I have some nice flicks, of fr8s and tons of walls.:crazy:

Guest HAL

That Poser right there is A+++. I love that style.

The midwest has the dopest walls, by far. These guys throw down!

A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Schnabbelbit
Originally posted by fire crotch

hey schnable bit or whatever, just curious, are u the owner of that site you are getting those flicks from? just curious, no beef intended.

No, i'm not. I love those styles and i hope by showing it they post more unknown flix of it. By the way that site is dope.

About the whole newspaper article with scribe an quisp "snitching", it's all a matter of opinion. There is a thread in the yard about it... do a search for it. From what I got out of it, Quisp and Scribe where complaining in the article about some local writers (I think they referred to them as toys a bunch...go figure) and they let the public know about alot of spots. I haven't read it in a long time, plus I am not even from Kansas City so I really don't know the REAL story.

the gear scribe thing

The whole article about graffiti in the Pitch Weekly with gear and scribe was pretty worthless. It brought alot of new attention to the scene both good and bad...and yes they ragged on the "toys" or whatever, yet those kids were some of the most up in kc...and they ragged them for lacking style, yet they;d never seen a peice done by any of them simply cause they never had a legal and they didnt care about that cheap internet fame. If you wanna check the article out its

HERE

oh yeah. and for the record, if anyone reads it, i took the FYT flicks...fuck you jay thornton!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emit_df
Originally posted by RING OF FIRE

Who needs to go to the Midwest when you can just look at Scribble magazine.

nice....i got a scribble right here.....lets see...

first page, east coast.. cincy... heres some european stuff.. oh no a mid west flick.. heres some west coast graff... Canada even.. nice mag if you ask me.

Archived