ive got some horrible farts

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive been ripping some silent killers the past 10 minutes, must be soooomething i aaate. they are so smelly, i dont even want to smell them so i can describe them to you. be glad your not within a 15 foot radius of me. i think it was this pizza i ate. a couple of dddddayss olde, but still yummy. and im so tired. i need suga. loud music time. roooar. anyone else tired right now? at 5 oclock in the morning night whatcheva you want to call it. so my question is, what should i take to cure these farts, they dont seeem to stop. I was thinking either

a)coca cola

b)heroin

c)advil

d)tylenol

5)pepcid ac

6)just keep on farting till its all gone boyeee.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

poooooop

ive come to realize that farts only stink when u gotta poop. cuase therse some days when i have the worst gas ever, like farting every minutes, huge long ass ones, its hilarious, but they dont smell like anything. its great, and then theres the days that i gotta poop and they smell terrible and linger....but good luck with the fart issue, try ot poop or soemthing.

• 5 weeks later...

my farts smell the worst in my car because my car is so small that it fills up the second i rip one. it's terrible. i also hate it when i think it's a fart but i end up shitting myself. hasn't happened in a while. u know you've all done it at least once.

Archived