Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Giving Tree

1200's

whats with the fucking price hike? 500 dollars per deck? good god...

anyone know where i can pick up mk3ds for 400 ballpark?

and also. anyone have or used a deck with the reverse mod.. often sold with blue led lights... anyway.. how does that work? is it worth the 100 or so dollars?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

go down to the pawn shop

haha.. next time i see a car i'll drive to a city that MIGHT have a deck or two.. until then it's online shopping, mail order, or go without.

Guest --zeSto--

Man... poor you!

You can find any electronics gear at pawnshops.

I'm even going to try and find a courier bike tonight after work.

Guest platapie

try a crack head. tell him youll give him 200 bux for a whoel setup.

Guest --zeSto--

if he doesn't have a pawn shop in his town...

he probably doesn't have a crack head either.

The two tend to frequent the same parts of the world.

where are the turntablists at to give me some help.. seeking you GOTTA have an idea on this one... and i know there are some more of you out there..

i dont have anything they didnt mention.

you can try e-bay. they have online music stores that deal in used equipent. theres one called 'grand daddys' or 'big daddys' something like that... they used to have some good deals on stuff.

basically, if your looking for anything 'new' your gonna pay 'new' prices.... $500 isnt that unreasonable. i paid $600 for my set, used, and that was 6 years ago. they dont depretiate in value, cause until a couple years ago, they hadent changed in 20 years. a 1200 from 1983 looked just like one from 1995. all this new wacky shit they got going on, reverse, blah blah... fuck all that. if you're playing something with a constant beat (techno, trance etc) then it might be cool, but you cant play a hip hop beat backwards, 9 outa ten times, it'll sound retarded. IMO its a gimmic an fuck a gimmic...

i used to have 3 of them i score em all for like 550 bucks one of them had that dj craze needle or some shit i sold em all for 400 bucks for all 3

just kiddin.. yeah 5 hundred bucks for one is the normal price for new ones unless you got a bargain or on sale

Guest TEARZ

you aren't going to find mk3ds for less than 489 or something like that. and i actually prefer the original design, having had both.

yeah i really didnt have too much of a problem hitting the start button, which is why i wanted the 3ds, cuz the start is sunk a bit.. i saw a scratch piklz record that had backward loops, im pretty sure it was the piklz... anyway.. i feel ya. thanks for the help

Guest Can you sign my book???

You might want the reverse if youre serious battle dj, but until then just get some regular ones...I got mine for 300 and 350 each...Then my mixer was like 600...And it went down in price like 200 in 6 months I was pissed....Anyone wanna buy a 05, so I can get the 07?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this