PRE.ONE! Philly

Guest Good Morning Captain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: PRE BA

i was just watching that parking ticket show and thought i saw you fliping out on this meter maid...

that show is an embarassment to this city lol ...you get to see how ugly and confrontational people are here lol brotherly love?!?!?!? yeah right .. oh and FUCK THE PARKING AUTHORITY

P.S.

I lost tons of my pictures in a flood in my basement ... so some of my pics are water damaged..i tried to salvage a few .. as you can tell

nothing hours of painstaking work in photoshop cant fix. trust me. i had to clean up a grip of 110 negatives from 1986 (my first rolls of film). they were discolored and full of dust and scratches - not fun, but worth it in the end.

thanks again for posting the oldies. I just got a taste of the 90s at the end, and seeing all those panels just makes me wish I'd been active about 10 years earlier. I'd give up all this euro paint for a bag of krylon and rusto that was actually worth painting with. and all the good old cars....shit.

Archived