poppin zits

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

so how are you zit poppin faggets feelin so far?hahahahahahaha....im drunk talkin shit...plenty people with plenty zits to keep tis thread up....i think zit are attractive,,,,,,,hahhahaaahhahahahaahahha

Originally posted by suburbian bum

people think that dirty people have acne, that is annoying. I wash my face a shitload and have tried like every medicine, and I still have moderate acne, it really sucks. Its like fucking descended down to my back, upper chest and arms. It wont fucking go away, ive tried everything...

well.. ive got the same type of problem, or had it. i went on some medication called acutane *(after trying EVERYTHING ELSE on the market)* its REALLY FUCKING SCAREY... it makes you this dry bleeding grossness ball for about 6 months, and worse yet it deforms children to a sick state.. they even show pictures.. so you have to agree to not get anyone pregnant *(assuming your a guy)* for like a year or some CRAZY ammount of time, and if your a girl you go straight on the pill. anyway it fucks you up BIGTIME.. you get dry skin everywhere.. bloody noses, ripped lips, etc.. so dont do it.

if your not going to a dermatologist, go.. its worth it. im cleared up about 100 times over.. not perfect, but good... i still get 10 or 12, but not NEAR what i had.

oh and for you assholes thinking its a dirty problem.. 99% of the time its NOT.. in most cases its a really odd problem with overly-active glands.

This site just gets weirder and weirder.

Most of the time acne is genetic. Whoever thinks people get acne because they're dirty is really misinformed. Washing your face too much to keep it "clean" will actually irritate your skin.

Accutane is only for severe acne. I've read about it and it has tons of side effects such as depression, dry skin, and it may even effect your vision.

I suggest going to a dermatologist whenever you feel like your acne is out of your control and doesn't respond to over the counter products.

ElPresidenteAKATheDermatologist

Ive got one of those under the skin ones at the moment, right on my earlobe. It hurts like fuck. At first i thought it was a knobble thing growing out of my head; my mate has a wierd 1cm knobble thing comming out of his head next to his ear! Thank god its not a knobble thing. Im going to take a needle to it tommorrow you will all be pleased to know.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by suburbian bum

people think that dirty people have acne, that is annoying. I wash my face a shitload and have tried like every medicine, and I still have moderate acne, it really sucks. Its like fucking descended down to my back, upper chest and arms. It wont fucking go away, ive tried everything...

Someone ban this dirt bag.

my friend mom was partially insaneand she'd chase him all over his house knock him to the floor and po the zits on his back... even in front of his friend. what was even worse was the fact that his little sister would go up to their mom to have her mom pop her zits for her.

one other weird thing about their family was that his little sister was adopted and they didn't tell her. but they'd tell everyone else......

Earlier this year i had this zit that wouldnt go away, it was big and everything, but it wasnt red or any shit, just like a lump there, i was like wtf?! So i left it alone, then one night i just decided to pop it and see what happened..wel i pushed on this fucker as hard as i could for like 2 min and nothing happened..went to bed, woke up and the fucker was huuuge, i was like oh shit! Looked like i had another nose! So i went in the bathroom and still couldnt pop it...like 3 days later, i tried again, pushing my fingers togeather with all my might to pop it...then bam...white shit squirted all over the fuckin mirror, it was like i jizzed out the fucker...most discusting zit ever!

Besides that one on my ass, it hurt like a fucker..

pretty decent thread.....i didnt really have acne but from about sixth grade til 11th grade id have about 5-8 small to mid sized pimples at a time. they were only on my forehead though. my cheeks have always been clear. then senior year they let up alot. this year i havent had a pimple in four months. honestly ive been washing my face alottt less only about once a day in the shower gently. when i get out i use one stridex pad cause the pores on your face are open. another thing that helps so fuckkkkin much and its a medical fact...drink about 2 liters of water a day. it hydrates you and gets rid of toxins and impurities in the body which normally come out through the skin

so drink two liters of water a day and wash gently once a day and use only one stridex pad a day.

it's all about hitting the mirror with the puss. and bacne is the worst. when you pop one of those suckers it takes the breath out of you

ive been on accutane for 18 weeks now and that shit has worked wonders i only have another 6 weeks to go on the medication. And i haven't had too many sideffects other then you use so much chapstick.

i used accutane and it made all the skin around my mouth peel really bad. So in retaliation I would take duct tape and put it over the dry area and give it a yank and BLAM all that flakey dry skin was gone...then I would just douse the area with a mousturizer and I was good for about 3 more days. Now I am pretty fresh. THough I decided that I probably won't make it in my original career line of abercrombie and fitch model due to a little bit of scars, but oh well.

And who ever mentined the toothpaste trick knows whats up. I had moderate bacne and chest acne so I would wash my chest and back with arm and hammer tooth paste and within a week shit was cleared up. And the trick of putting it on your face works too.

im going to find a zit and call it operation 12 oz:

then i am going to pop it (and try to hit the mirror for fun) then dump different kinds of liquid into it...

like rubbing liquueer......and rum, beer, vodka i guess...toothpaste...mr. clean...toilet cleaner

shit like that...then i will report back...

if it doesn't work i am blaming aces

:D

Re: 1 st try

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

well i tried the bacardi...

i found a zit .. popped it..poured some bacardi on it...

the next day it was red...and it hurt a bit..

next weekend gasoline

hahahhaa try turpentine mixed with battery acid next time! if it hurts, then we'll all kiss the boo-boo goodye.

TAKE PICS!

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by Pistol

some dude popped one on jackass the otherday, gross looked like a fucking snake coming out from the bottom of his nose.

i saw that shit it was fucking long as hell i was like shit is it ever gonna stop haha sick shit i love poping a huge fucking zit and see it burst everywhere ahh what a great feeling....:D

well......the blackberry mixed with turpentine was a horrible idea..

it left a blue mark... (i think it's going ta stay there for a while)

as for the zit itself.......i think it's doing okay, but you can never tell...they only talk when your sleeping

I cant take pictures, I spent all my money on the turpentine

:o

OH SHIT YOU SAID BATTERY ACID FUCK !!!!:heated: :heated: :heated:

Guest professor poopatronic

god, you guys are gross. all this weird shit you guys are rubbing on your bodies probably isn't a god idea. popping zits in general probably isn't too good of an idea either but i will admit back in middle school i had fun watching that shit burst all over the place. anyways the best advice i can give you guys is see a dermatologist. also i don't know about other people but nutrogena oil free acne wash worked really well for me back in the day.

acne could totally fuck you up mentally, and it sucks cus people think you get it cause your dirty, but i bet more then 1/2 the people with acne are cleaner then an everyday normal clear skinned person... DIE DIE DIE

i mean i dont really have bad acne.. but still it sux0rs...

Guest serpent of the light

i love when ya get a good one, and you just go "guuuuuuuuuuh" when its out, and its like an orgasm, and maybe better. yeah, word dog.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

i love when ya get a good one, and you just go "guuuuuuuuuuh" when its out, and its like an orgasm, and maybe better. yeah, word dog.

its like an orgasm, with the perfect blend of blood and that other shit;)

Archived