Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gnes 37

poppin zits

shit is nasty ive heard stories fuckers be popping their zits in front of people and getttign that white shit on them....sorry guys weird topic im bored as hell

i had a friend that did that to some kid back in the day

shit was nasty for sure! the kid had these white speckles of my friends zit juice on his face, he got all emotional and ran away

it was funny but sad

ha ha ha thats crazy i know this girl back in 8th grade. girl had so much acne if she scratches or rubbed her face shit would pop and bleed needless to say that gave her a 3 feet radius barrier.

thats gross dood!

i think i would have the urge to put plastic bags over my hands and run up to that girl and rub the shit outta her face

leaving her all zit juiced

eww, i remember the first one i did, it was sweet. it was soo satisfying seeing that huge amount of crap fly up on the mirror. gross i know, but at least its out of your face.

some dude popped one on jackass the otherday, gross looked like a fucking snake coming out from the bottom of his nose.

Guest willy.wonka

i saw that...kept going and going

in the mental hospitals...girls used to sit around poppin each other's zits.

thought that was strange..

zits are such wierd little creatures.

Originally posted by WhenOne

thats gross dood!

i think i would have the urge to put plastic bags over my hands and run up to that girl and rub the shit outta her face

leaving her all zit juiced

hahaha

I don't have acne but a couple days ago I had this huge ass fucking spot or something on my back. Squeezed that fucker till it burst. White shit everywhere. Satisfying as hell......:D

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont get zits because im a clean mother fucker...

Guest --zeSto--

this girl I know always tries to pop people zits.

She'll pinch at people she hardly knows.

It's fucking gross. That's personal shit.

once a few summers ago i had this monster one like on the inner central part of my nose. shit hurt like hell and was sensitive as fuck. i popped the fuck out of it and to this day have never seen as much shit fly out of a zit. it was so satisfying though. my head was getting all hot and my nose was stinging then BOOOOM!!!! shit was all over the mirror. total relaxation.

i think pooping zits is gross, painful, and not worth it. i heard it can leave scars as well. who cares if you got a pimple on your face...leave it there...it will go away soon enough.

.BOWLING.

Guest ledzep
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i dont get zits because im a clean mother fucker...

amen.

Guest NATO
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i think pooping zits is gross, painful, and not worth it. i heard it can leave scars as well. who cares if you got a pimple on your face...leave it there...it will go away soon enough.

.BOWLING.

i agree with the scars thing, they go away quicker if you leave them too. nowt worse than that scared acne skin

how do u get rid of it ? i mean like theres this pimple i thot i popped but it came back!!! am i suppose to rip the whole thing off like the base ? also how long it take a zit to go away? i waited like a month and the pimple didnt go. i thot ice would swell lit down the next tday its bigger then quearter. anybody got like a list of instructons on how to get rid of pimples???

have u ever had one of those big ass fuckers that doesnt have a head on it and it just feels like a fuckin..i dont know something really painful in your ear?? man thats the fuckin worst. I had one and i popped it, and i could hear it real loud, and i seriously thought my skin had just broken open....scared the fuck outta me.

stop washing you hair,wear tight pants and say oi alot. Then u wont have to pop them... it will be just the way you are and u dont care, cause the system screwed you..

people think that dirty people have acne, that is annoying. I wash my face a shitload and have tried like every medicine, and I still have moderate acne, it really sucks. Its like fucking descended down to my back, upper chest and arms. It wont fucking go away, ive tried everything...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this