lookin for advice...

Guest artcrimes

Guest artcrimes

i just started to go bombin and shit but i get in there, and espeacily the harder spots, get hyped and then do it all quick and it looks like shit smeared on a wall. i would assume best thing to do is practice but if anyone has any advice, shoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

He's right.Calm them nerves man.I prefer vodka,but whatever.Own the spot you're doing,always be paying attention to escape routes and such.And that may translate into a more relaxed state.

Same reply,diffrent member.

NINJAS HIYAHHHHHH

Guest ctrl+alt+del

if it looks like crap, most likely it is, taste and see for sure next time.

seriously, take heroin, everything will look better

no seriously, if it looks poopish then maybe your just not good yet. are you new to graff. my guess is yes.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

your just paranoid...after a few nights of bombing it will eventually go away...when i first started i was paranoid as fuck, always fuckin up on my shit because i was nervous...i would go out and would catch like 1 little bomb and call it a night....these days im not satisfied untill ive at least used every can in my backpack and caught like 3 or 4 nice spots

Guest FoReVeRpHLy

my first time i was paranoid like a turkey before thanlsgiving but now im alot better....just chek out the spot the day b4 in daylight and bomb like the fuck the next

Guest artcrimes

thanks, whoop whoop..

no herion for me thanks, but i did some shit today that looked good..one guy almost walked up on me though. :eek:

Guest jeff123456

yeah u just have to keep going out and slowly u just arent afraid or paranoid anymore...i use to be so paranoid but after going out like 10 times it started to go away..

its like a tolerance to paranoia the more u do it the less afraid u are.. same thing with weed if u smoke it every day u will start to find that u have a tolerance to it...

one thing to do is just walk around at say 11:00 by urself with no markers or paint and just get use to the quietness and the dark.. ive never done this but ive heard ppl talking about it.. just cary a can of mase or something when u go out u dont want some guy to come up and rape u..

it's all about not giving a fuck. i find myself hardcore into bombing when im depressed. i try not to bomb fucked up, that's an extra charge...but definately sit down, or chill somewhere inconspicous to where you're gonna hit. try to find the most open spot, but still somewhat out of any onlookers view figure out where you're going to enter, and where you're going to leave...and most of all what you're going to do if you get caught. walk up, do your shit like you'd do it in a chill spot, and if someone chases you (other than a cop) or says something...don't even look fuckin shook, cock your paint can back and tell the bitch to keep comin. never let them think you're scared because they will chase you back into wherever you are running and beat the living shit out of you. believe me, put up a front. i've been chased by cars, swung on, and almost shot at...and why? because i ran from some fucking do-gooder that couldn't mind there own business.

Guest artcrimes

true, just was lookin on artcrimes website..had not better name so i bit it. dont think they really care unless i said it was my own idea. but i know its not.

what's in a name? well, everything.

Originally posted by the user "yournamehere"

true, just was lookin on artcrimes website..had not better name so i bit it. dont think they really care unless i said it was my own idea. but i know its not.

It isn't just biting. Think how you'd cringe if someone borrowed your name to use in a public forum. We don't want to tangle our karma with yours. Please choose a name that's not associated with our rep.

I suggest the fine services of http://wordsmith.org/anagram/ for anyone who needs a quick name. It rearranges your favorite letters into a bunch of other words. Check out the advanced options to set word length and other good stuff.

Susan

Art Crimes

Allright kids, you heard the lady :)

I was gonna ask Raven how he thought Susan might feel about this, but she's made her position abundantly clear...

artcrimes, please change your screen name or face the inevitable consequences.

Archived