Throw Up Thread

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoeHatesCops

Ted, through out this entire thread, I have been struck by the fact that your handstyles and throwups are almost identical, to a freind of mine, like the first time I opened this thread, I was like oh this must be my homie. But I dont think you are my homie (im not accusing you ofanything) but just to clear things up, If these next few words mean nothing to you guys just have a hella similar style.

MojoMaos, Basement Dude, second sight know how, red square.

if they do this is joe, the one who made fun of the nun crossing gaurd till she cried, she might not of been a nun, but she looked like a man.

Guest --zeSto--

ahh...!

so it is the return of the pesky one !

(but I still prefer the one-liner I did for you way back when)

yeh zesto... that one liner was mad hot, i've messed around wit the diferent styles you showed me and came up with alot more shit... i apreciate it... i sucked a throw ups (not that im some king now) until my man big Z hooked ol P up with some ill hit... the best i got from you was this one though...http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/bboyfire/PESK THROW 2.jpg'> well, thanx zestoe.. and there is one with the Y homeboy, im not go0d at Y's i cant tag em, i piece em ok, but i cant bomb em too go0d either...

^^^ I have to say that that's one of the better one's that I've seen of yours. Not too shabby. But it ain't good enough unless it get's your knob slobbed due to a honey realizin the ill skillz, make her wet just off the fills, and a drunk bum it kills....

(seriously read my signature if you're confused)

I think I am.

Guest Stoney Blaze

It should'nt take more than 30 seconds to a minute to do an actual aerosol throwie let alone 5 minutes to one on paper.

Practice Practice Practice bro!

ADOPT A WRITER!

Hi, im Sally Struthers, and im here to infrom you that right now, somewhere in the united states, there are Wall Deprived boys & girls vandalizing paper, now we all now how wrong this is, these kids deserve a second chance just like you, so with the soppoert of just 5 dollars a day, you can give a kid with his monthly supply of paint, a backpack or pillow case, spray caps, and balls to get off the fukin internet and bomb a wall. so please, help these kids get arrested. thank you.

p.s. i swear dude, if i had a fukin scanner like most of you do, i would not be wasting my time with paper throws, the only reason i post paper is cause a digital photo of a picture, SUCKS! and i dont have a flash for my camara, you guys are wasting good megabites and ram on paper, makes me sick. i have the pix and no way to post em, you have a way to post em, but dont have pix, and if u do, please direct me to the right thread in brick slayers cause i aint seen shit

alright... I rarely... if ever... come into the paper chasers section... for a reason though. Theres just something wrong with a throw-ups thread in a paper section... a throw up on paper isnt really a throw-up is it? do you seriously consider it as one? It's more like practice that you'd keep to yourself or throw away... just in the meaning of the word "throw-up" it doesnt really qualify as being a throw up if your sitting there writing it on some paper... then it would be more like a 'scribble down' than a 'throw-up'...

don't mind me I ramble....

Archived